Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump in Quarantine... Test Positive for Covid-19

That’s more than likely after some meds to perk him up... my kids when they have fevers seem like they’re well after Tylenol but once it wears off they’re back down...

he did say that the true series of making it thru will be the next few days... so we will see

If he come out this all good.

Everybody gon be out mask free. Watch.
I hope the cacs do that. Then again they’ve been as mask free as would allow it anyways. I just hope more of them suffer from the democratic hoax too.

Given his weight and age, Trump is in the highest-risk groups. When it comes to Covid-19 you can get really bad from from one minute to the next, this is still not over.

Thats true and even if they stuffed him full of uppers. That 4 minute video looked good.

President has the ABSOLUTE BEST healthcare in the entire world AND I STILL THINK He's dying on this one. Dude ain't gonna pull through, BUT if he does he'll find a way to spin it to look like a hero and not an idiot. He won't lose any supporters off this. SOme idiots are even praying for the DEvil. Can't even waste my breath. I wouldn't blow out a flame in hell for that dude. Fuck him

Back