Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump in Quarantine... Test Positive for Covid-19

Trump gonna remember yall wished him dead when he was down & out

U thought he was an asshole 1st term.... jus wait till Super Shredder Trump shows up

tenor.gif

You didn’t let me anything.

I find it funny y’all would label me a Russian/cop/proud boy/whatever. Y’all really believe y’all up against white supremacy running some type of operation on here. Yet this entire thread is a based almost exclusively off the opinions/rumors of WHITE media on twitter. Media has been used hand and hand with white supremacy since forever. No issue with that tho. Just keep discussing those white opinions.

I said militias would take the streets if Trump took a turn for the worse. He went to the hospital and his supporters are already there. I’ll say it again. If Trump dies or comes close to it militias will take the streets and will clash.

@VulcanRaven you said you realized it a while back. I just started posting here bitch nigga. So either post what you realized or get off my dick. It shouldn’t be hard I’ve only been posting here for about a month? Maybe less? If you and the rest of these delusional ass bitches got a issue, use the ignore button. I’ve started one thread and the majority of my posting has been since the debate and inside the Joe Budden thread. Get off my dick bitch
Wall of feels with a russian accent

Back