Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump in Quarantine... Test Positive for Covid-19

ya'll forget that when Reagan got clapped and was near death, they propped that nigga up with a 2x4 so he could take a picture acting like he was fine lol

FDR got re-elected a 4th time while he was dying, his staff used to edit his heart doctor out of photographs

Woodrow Wilson had a stroke, and his wife hid it from everybody for like a year and a half while she ran shit like Cersei. Google it.

this not just a "I don't believe Trump" thing, White Houses been doing this. if Obama got rushed to the hospital and tweeted out some video sayin he's fine i'd be suspicious af lol

ya'll forget that when Reagan got clapped and was near death, they propped that nigga up with a 2x4 so he could take a picture acting like he was fine lol

FDR got re-elected a 4th time while he was dying, his staff used to edit his heart doctor out of photographs

Woodrow Wilson had a stroke, and his wife hid it from everybody for like a year and a half while she ran shit like Cersei. Google it.

this not just a "I don't believe Trump" thing, White Houses been doing this. if Obama got rushed to the hospital and tweeted out some video sayin he's fine i'd be suspicious af lol

lol @ propped up w a 2x4

Yep

If one of them is infected and come around you with no mask, there’s really nothing you can do

you can get one of the KN95 chinese masks off amazon that provides some kind of protection maybe

but yea........if this cac death cult keep at it, I might say fuck it and roll the dice w/ that bootleg-ass Russian vaccine thats gonna turn people into mutants a year later

watch him come back like Jordan, wearin the 9-5.. it ain't to play games w/ you

Fixed @BRIAN B.

LOXDNSC664I6VLCQDBYB4FHANU.jpg

Back