Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump in Quarantine... Test Positive for Covid-19

I need Trump to not die on October 7th though. That's one of my sons birthdays and I'll be dammed if that orange muthafucka ruins my baby's day.
George Floyd died on my nephew's birthday, and Herman Cain died on the same date as my father... whose passing has its own chronological complications. 10/7 is one of my nieces' birthdays. The universe is weird, B.

Because the president just told the same people marching against his protestors and his critics to stand by. Then he lets the world know he tested positive in quarantine. IMO if Trump gets worse, those same militias will head into the streets. Will there be a full on civil war? No. There will be clashes and there will be riots far greater than we already seen.
Knock it off Boris

The fact that he had his jacket buttoned up was a dead give away. He never does that cuz he doesn't wanna show his fat gut.

I knew something was off.

He didn't have his tan on his video either. You have to hold your breath several times for those tans. If you're having trouble breathing then getting a tan could be quite difficult.

Also the video was prerecorded and not live. We have no idea about what his condition was while making that video.

And it took 45 minutes for Marine One to take off. Probably had to get that oxygen ready for him and if you watch you'll see when he waves and gives a thumbs up he barley lifts his arm. If he lifts it too high it could expose the oxygen.

This ain't even no conspiracy shit it's just observation.

Back