Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump in Quarantine... Test Positive for Covid-19

Y'all do realize that when he comemout this unscathed and I have a feeling he probably Will this is only going to empower him and his supporters to the nth power

Every day off the campaign trail is crucial time lost at this point

All of the sudden the tax shit, the debate performance, the proud boys shit all disappears from the 24 hour news cycle....he lays low and only does Fox News interviews....prolly will drop out of the next two debates for “ health reasons”....2 weeks later, they are going to announce that he conquered the Rona and it wasn’t that bad....so u shouldn’t worry about it cuz Trump did so hopefully u won’t have to go through that

i understand this theory but Hope Hicks WAS showing symptoms and this nigga loves doing his little Nazi rallies WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much to ever give that up. 2 weeks? Man thats half the time left till the election lol.

Every day off the campaign trail is crucial time lost at this point

i understand this theory but Hope Hicks WAS showing symptoms and this nigga loves doing his little Nazi rallies WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much to ever give that up. 2 weeks? Man thats half the time left till the election lol.

Niggas talking like the election ain't in 4 weeks. Even if Trump recovers his next 10-12 days are going to be in isolation. There's no way hes going west of the Mississippi before the election now. He'll be lucky if he can hit more than one state in a day.

Back