Ukraine ✅
LGBT ✅
Asians ✅
illegals from Spanish countries ✅
illegals from Haiti 🚫
Afghans ✅

*checks notes*

Drug addicts ✅

Nothing for the people told to "Then vote ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️" by a white person huh...

What does black america ( Builders of the country, base of the Democratic Party) get?

Let me guess.... we should just "Then vote ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️" again huh?

I wasn't expecting you to carry on with it...

Voting in general elections for your local and state govt is just as important if not more important as voting in the presidential elections but people usually only vote during the presidential one

You clearly disagree and anything I say isn't going to change your mind 🤷‍♂️ . So there's really no point. Like I said good luck with not voting

I wasn't expecting you to carry on with it...

Voting in general elections for your local and state govt is just as important if not more important as voting in the presidential elections but people usually only vote during the presidential one

You clearly disagree and anything I say isn't going to change your mind 🤷‍♂️ . So there's really no point. Like I said good luck with not voting
Aaand that's your response to the question:

What does black america ( Builders of the country, base of the Democratic Party) get?

:js4:

We need to be more politically engaged, not less. We can't complain when Asians get an anti-hate bill as an example, and turn around and disengage from the process that got them the bill. They're lobbying for representation, lgbtq folks are doing the same. We have to consolidate around issues and lobby our way to getting what we want.

Last edited:
We need to be more politically engaged, not less. We can't complain when Asians get an anti-hate bill as an example, and turn around and disengage from the process that got them the bill. They're lobbying for representation, lgbtq folks are doing the same. We have to consolidate around issues and lobby our way to getting what we want.

That bill means nothing to a racist because the justice system & companies are firing Asians while trying to lock them up on staged bs . Let's try to get rid of qualified immunity & civil asset forfeiture . Law enforcement are out here destroying people's property , taking people's house ,cars & just walking away . Then the city lawyers fight you in court to keep your shit . The conservatives used Asians to get rid of affirmative action in getting more minorities in higher education. This is all agenda politics

Last edited:
Pause. We are more politically engaged than any group. We got Biden in damn office.

The problem is that once the elections are over, we are forgotten. When someone like Cornell West jumps in to put a spotlight on issues they're ignoring, they try to force him out. The notion that we don't lobby and haven't for decades is actually disrespectful type shit

@Mister B. in here wacking posts, still for fighting the good fight for Jim Crow Joe

Read the room nigga. Stop listening to those cornball liberals you work with at Abbot Elementary. By Nov 2024 the rhetoric I've been ethering yall with for 6 years will be mainstream. Wack that

Pause. We are more politically engaged than any group. We got Biden in damn office.

The problem is that once the elections are over, we are forgotten. When someone like Cornell West jumps in to put a spotlight on issues they're ignoring, they try to force him out. The notion that we don't lobby and haven't for decades is actually disrespectful type shit
We are not. When the elections over we drop out of the arena. We aren't involved at the local levels and thats how something like Ferguson can happen. 90% population and no representation and getting squeezed for every red cent by nefarious infractions.

As for the lobbying question, it's categorical fact:

In new research examining state-based lobbyists, James Strickland and Nathan Tarr find that in 2009, slightly more than two percent of state lobbyists were Black and nearly three and one percent were respectively Hispanic or Asian-American. Black lobbyists were found to have lost clients relative to other lobbyists over the past thirty years. They also find no apparent correlation between the election of African American, Hispanic, or Latino and Asian American legislators and lobbying groups claiming to speak for populations of these groups.
Link

Don’t drag me into your pseudo-faux-revolutionary bullshit. I wacked that shit cause that shit is WACK. Who the fuck is going to pay you attention if you openly choose not to be heard with your vote and your voice? What policies are you going to get out in motion that way?

You DO know there’s other political parties out there, right? Find one that speaks to you and support them. If you think Dr. West can make something happen, then throw your support behind him. But telling everyone NOT to vote is the stupidest strategy ever, because you’re basically allowing your power to go ignored. You’re not holding anyone accountable; in fact, you’re achieving the opposite. By not voting, you’re allowing the shitbirds in Congress to go unchecked for their fuckery.

That’s problem with you wannabe Garveys out here. You REALLY think you know Pan-Africanism type shit, but fail to assimilate that here to help black folk have any real say in AMERICA.

Fuckin idiots. Smart idiots…..or idiots that THINK they’re smart.

Last edited:
A black man using the word "assimilate"

Say less

Yeah, there's roster spot open for you on the abw Braves

The year is 2020:

"Then vote ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️"

Ok @mike030270 i will! Thanks man, USA!

*Biden wins*

2023:

Let's take a look at who Biden has HELPED since "Then vote ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️"

Ukraine ✅
LGBT ✅
Asians ✅
illegals from Spanish countries ✅
illegals from Haiti 🚫
Afghans ✅

*checks notes*

Drug addicts ✅

Nothing for the people told to "Then vote ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️" by a white person huh...

Let me guess.... we should just "Then vote ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️" again huh?

Palestinians ✅

YALL: 🚫

Back