Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED President Biden: It's Time To Crack Down On Concert Ticket Prices

test
I respect what Joe been trying to do as President in some aspects but this man and his Administration is really tone deaf in many ways. He needs to be finding ways to put his foot on Republican necks and keep the government open. The hell with some concert tickets.
If you are black Joe Biden has given you no reason to respect anything he's ever done. He's not doing anything for black america and he's doing something for everybody else. He just let half a million Venezuelan illegals in

That's not what happened and that's not what's happening now
That's exactly what happened... you niggas may have your little criticisms but at the end of the day you're going to fall in line and do what they expect you to do

You're not going to turn on them. You're just not.

That's exactly what happened... you niggas may have your little criticisms but at the end of the day you're going to fall in line and do what they expect you to do

You're not going to turn on them. You're not.
Ok man

Your light is either green or it's red. You skip right over yellow each time.

You remember and forget details when it suits whatever narrative is yours for the day when it comes to situations such as these

I was hoping this was gonna be a jokes thread then here you come politicking it up.

It's Sunday. Take a day off brah

Ok man

Your light is either green or it's red. You skip right over yellow each time.

You remember and forget details when it suits whatever narrative is yours for the day when it comes to situations such as these

I was hoping this was gonna be a jokes thread then here you come politicking it up.

It's Sunday. Take a day off brah
You were hoping I was telling jokes in a thread about Joe Biden intentions??

Cuz I've been joking the past 6 years right???

:huh2:

Yea.. thanks for proving my point.

You niggas are not going to turn your back on the plantation

You were hoping I was telling jokes in a thread about Joe Biden intentions??

Cuz I've been joking the past 6 years right???

:huh2:

Yea.. thanks for proving my point.

You niggas are not going to turn your back on the plantation
Lol

Ok man

They're not going to stop. They're going vote Democrat because that's what they're conditioned to do no matter what. Their understanding is.. voting Democrat is the morally right thing to do.
Voting for West or Kennedy is the smart thing to do

Ok, I don’t care that some Taylor Swift fan gotta pay hidden fees to see her skeleton on stage. Talk about tone deaf.

Back