Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED President Biden: It's Time To Crack Down On Concert Ticket Prices

test
Maybe, just maybe, if this gets through........people will wake up and they'll get the backing to set their sights on other industries with big price fixing and made up fees.
And for the record, he didnt just pull this outa thin air, this has been a thing for a while now. He even talked about it earlier this year

Yea you niggas wanna rebel now

4 years ago he told you you ain't black and y'all still formed Voltron for him
This is kinda harsh.

Who on this site publicly endorsed Biden?

I mean, I’m sure some did support and vote for him, but…

Who here actually said they were voting for Biden or openly voiced their support?

This is kinda harsh.

Who on this site publicly endorsed Biden?

I mean, I’m sure some did support and vote for him, but…

Who here actually said they were voting for Biden or openly voiced their support?
Nah.. passive indifference is not going to fly. Its cowardly. Black people need to be as outright against Joe Biden as Joe Biden is against black people. If you are not outright condemning Joe and the Democrats, its a soft endorsement

If a Tariq Nasheed or Umar Johnson gets mentioned here these plantation minions line up in single file to spew vitriol and let everyone know its fuck them

But every time white supremacist Joe Biden is in the news it's for saying or doing something extremely anti-black and you don't hear a peep from the abw sunken place all stars. Yall have no vitriol no smoke whatsoever for someone who is proactively doing everything he can to undermine black community. Every time Joe Biden addresses black people he's talking AT us with his slavemaster tone. He shows his contempt for us every time.... "you ain't black" "y'all better work with the latinos or else" "that BOY"

That should be more insulting than anything a pro black has ever said, but yall are severely conditioned only see Republicans as anti black/white supremacists so anything Democrats do is ok

Niggas have no Integrity when it comes to the left wing

Self-respecting Negroes should be offended by this administration and if you're not offended you are in fact endorsing it

Like i said, black people's morality is tied to the Democratic party. Yall think its morally wrong to not support Democrats. As former slaves you're conditioned to put others needs before your own. Hiding behind everyone else's issues is a convenient way to ignore your own issues... what the fuck do black people look like caping for illegal kids in cages when we don't have right number one or protection number one in this country??

If black america put our needs first for the first time in history we'd change the world... but yall too obedient to want actual change. Y'all don't want change, y'all want the illusion of safety

President don’t have any say over those prices. That’s all corporate greed

Would you agree that during the Obama years the economy was better than in the Bush years?

And if you do, do you think that was by chance or maybe because of each president's economic policies and the people those presidents surround themselves with.

Y'all really gonna vote these idiots back in office , energy companies are taking in massive profits on bogus fees & inflated rates on your light & gas bills . Gas is up , food has doubled , beef has trippled , cable tv , cell phone & internet are up , sewer & water bills are up &. They are concerned about nonsense . Vehicles are about to double in price . Stop voting for these people
Lol some have openly said they don't vote on here. You're barking up the wrong tree

"Yes, i said it"

Damn shame a black person has to qualify THAT statement with "yes I said it" because she knows you plantation loyals clutch your pearls and scoff when you read things like "Joe Biden is as racist as trump" You know it's a factual statement... but but but Republicans

I said Jill Biden is a white supremacist in the Angel Reese thread and niggas started giggling and trolling like i said something outlandish.

"Yes I said it" is directly addressing the Cowardice of the black community. You niggas are so obedient to these left wingers and so frightened to cross them that someone has to make it clear to y'all they mean what they say

Last edited:

"Yes, i said it"

Damn shame a black person has to qualify THAT statement with "yes I said it" because she knows you plantation loyals clutch your pearls and scoff when you read things like "Joe Biden is as racist as trump" You know it's a factual statement... but but but Republicans

I said Jill Biden is a white supremacist in the Angel Reese thread and niggas started giggling and trolling like i said something outlandish.

"Yes I said it" is directly addressing the Cowardice of the black community. You niggas are so obedient to these left wingers and so frightened to cross them that someone has to make it clear to y'all they mean what they say

I'd take it a step further. I think Biden is more racist than Trump. There was a time when Trump loved being around black celebrities. That doesn't mean he wasn't racist of course, but a lot of the overt racism he's shown in more recent years has been part of his grift. He's a conman plain and simple and his bufoonish racism is tied to that grift.

Biden on the other hand was so committed to his racism than he knowingly pushed policy that was anti-black, and even now when the results of those policies are clear, he refuses to admit his wrong and apologize to the black community. He's actually doubled down on what he did.

You can say both are racists, but Biden's racism has been far more damaging to black people.

Edit: On second thought, I might say that Trump is the bigger racists, but Biden has a proven track record of being more anti-black.

Would you agree that during the Obama years the economy was better than in the Bush years?

And if you do, do you think that was by chance or maybe because of each president's economic policies and the people those presidents surround themselves with.
The pandemic happened and corporations lost money. Now they trying to recoup by raising everything.

Y'all really gonna vote these idiots back in office , energy companies are taking in massive profits on bogus fees & inflated rates on your light & gas bills . Gas is up , food has doubled , beef has trippled , cable tv , cell phone & internet are up , sewer & water bills are up &. They are concerned about nonsense . Vehicles are about to double in price . Stop voting for these people
They are ALL idiots. On BOTH sides of the aisle.

Unless there's a MASSIVE 3rd party movement coming, you're more than welcome to provide a rational solution.

They are ALL idiots. On BOTH sides of the aisle.

Unless there's a MASSIVE 3rd party movement coming, you're more than welcome to provide a rational solution.
There might be. If Cornell West wises up and listens to the black grassroots he will make an impact

How has not voting helped in any election. You don't even need to vote republican or democrat. There's 3rd party and write ins
I literally mentioned the third party 4 posts up

That only works if the third party listens to US and not the other way around

What's really best for the people perpetually at the bottom of the totem pole would be to tap out of the entire voting process until our needs/demands are met. Then we would have political leverage for the first time in history... in the country we built

I'm not wrong

I literally mentioned the third party 4 posts up

That only works if the third party listens to US and not the other way around

What's really best for the people perpetually at the bottom of the totem pole would be to tap out of the entire voting process until our needs/demands are met. Then we would have political leverage for the first time in history... in the country we built

I'm not wrong
You are though. Not voting isn't doing what you think it's doing. Ignoring it doesn't make things suddenly start working. It's just going to get ignored

Back