Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Biden caught Covid-19

GOT DAMMIT NIGGAS!!!!

why does everything have to be either fucking or

ya'll do realize that even people that got the shot, that ended up dying, MAY ALSO have had underlining conditions that the virus attacked?

let me speak for myself, i never thought this was a cure. Was it poorly communicated/worded at times? absolutely, but once it became evident it was not a cure but simply something to increase your chances of survival, people should've started acting accordingly

people get flu shots and still die from the flu or other symptoms caused by the flu

i hope some of ya'll not this got damn obtuse in person

Nah fam, lets not give people an out.

I dont remember anyone ever claiming that the vax was 100% gonna work. At the best, numbers were 75% for johnson, and 90% for the other two.

Meaning, 3 out of 10 people who got vaccinated with johnson could still die. And 1 out of 10 with the other two.

Never do I remember it being said the vaccine will gaurantee to save anyone. It was always said it will increase your chances.

The link I just posted about texas saying only 1 vaccinated person is dying for 31 unvaxxed more than proves its helping.

If a mfer heard 75% and 90% effective and decided to interpret it as 100%, call them out for what they are.

No need to give mfers an out for not understanding clearly what was said.

Last edited:
GOT DAMMIT NIGGAS!!!!

why does everything have to be either fucking or

ya'll do realize that even people that got the shot, that ended up dying, MAY ALSO have had underlining conditions that the virus attacked?

let me speak for myself, i never thought this was a cure. Was it poorly communicated/worded at times? absolutely, but once it became evident it was not a cure but simply something to increase your chances of survival, people should've started acting accordingly

people get flu shots and still die from the flu or other symptoms caused by the flu

i hope some of ya'll not this got damn obtuse in person

It's like some folks just want to be right so bad they're holding onto "well see that time when they didn't say this correctly. Yeah they corrected it but remember they didn't do it 100% right so that's what I'm gonna focus on"

Lets be honest for a second fam. Is there any way to actually change your mind on this? I dont think there is. Your mind is made up regardless.

Like for example,
Here is a link about texas - https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/covid19/data/vaccination-status/

They are saying that people without vaccines are 31 times more likely to die, according to people who got sick and died with Covid.

31 times means that every 100 people who got vaccinated and died, 3100 that were not vaccinated died.

How do you look at those numbers and say that the vaccine isnt helping?

And btw, i chose Texas on purpose. Texas' government is super duper anti vaccine. And even on their website, they are posting just how many people die with and without the vaccine.

Does this mean anything to you? You about to try and poke mad holes in this to justify your belief that the vaccine isnt helping. Cause you dont care about numbers and research. Your mind been made up and numbers like out of every 32 people that die in texas, 31 are not unvaxxed means nothing to you.
take money and politics out of all this and I might listen.....but since this is my industry i see the play.

what more do i need to say?

have i not pointed out eactly how things would play out and how what was and what wasnt in the covid thread?
i guess that means nothing aswell.

take money and politics out of all this and I might listen.....but since this is my industry i see the play.

what more do i need to say?

have i not pointed out eactly how things would play out and how what was and what wasnt in the covid thread?
i guess that means nothing aswell.

How about if I tell you my sister in law is the manager of a lab in a hospital that tests peoples blood and get results.

And I have 2 friends who are not managers, and but are lab techs that test blood. 2 in NJ, and 1 in AZ.

What if I tell you all 3 of them are telling me that the number of sick has gone down dramatically this year once vax rates hit 60%.

Aint nobody sitting here and saying the pharmaceutical game isnt by far the dirtiest game out there.

But in almost every case, more than one thing can be true.

But you looking at these numbers coming from sources that are super anti vax and still waving them off.

To me, that just means your mind is made up, and you no amount of research gonna change your mind.

Which is fine. But then atleast have the self awareness for not calling out people who also have their mind made up. You doing the same thing, but on the other side, and then calling people out.

Self awareness was always gonna be my overall point.

Idc much about the vaccine and what people think.

Just wanted to show you that you guilty for doing the same thing you shitting on others for doing.

one thing i always find crazy with these discussions...is how people say...you wont change your mind....while that same person is not changing their mind.

being open minded goes both ways......am i wrong?

both sides can find data to support thier claims....soooooooo

whos wrong? the person who says the vax saved lives or the person who says....you may have lived anyway?

one thing i always find crazy with these discussions...is how people say...you wont change your mind....while that same person is not changing their mind.

being open minded goes both ways......am i wrong?

both sides can find data to support thier claims....soooooooo

whos wrong? the person who says the vax saved lives or the person who says....you may have lived anyway?

Maybe if you focused on stop trying to be right for everyone and realize that individual circumstances often change a person's pov you'd get further. But as you said your mind is made up and you're not changing yours so you're complaining about the same shit you're actively participating in.

How about if I tell you my sister in law is the manager of a lab in a hospital that tests peoples blood and get results.

And I have 2 friends who are not managers, and but are lab techs that test blood. 2 in NJ, and 1 in AZ.

What if I tell you all 3 of them are telling me that the number of sick has gone down dramatically this year once vax rates hit 60%.

Aint nobody sitting here and saying the pharmaceutical game isnt by far the dirtiest game out there.

But in almost every case, more than one thing can be true.

But you looking at these numbers coming from sources that are super anti vax and still waving them off.

To me, that just means your mind is made up, and you no amount of research gonna change your mind.

Which is fine. But then atleast have the self awareness for not calling out people who also have their mind made up. You doing the same thing, but on the other side, and then calling people out.

Self awareness was always gonna be my overall point.

Idc much about the vaccine and what people think.

Just wanted to show you that you guilty for doing the same thing you shitting on others for doing.
i can also say....that the human body adapted to the virus thus lower the amount of people being sick enough to be hospitalized or asymptomatic...thus seemly like the number lowered......

and dont take this as me "shitting " on your people...but lab techs and doctors have also been for and against the shot...so what now?
nurses the world over have denied the shot in different countries while others gladly take it.

as for me "calling out" people......my stance is dont beleive things you are told just because they tell you it works.
if you take the shot becuase you think its safe and will help you is one thing....but to blindly follow shit politicians say and using fear to push to get it is another thing. thats what i am against. i have said from the get go...do our research. have i not? that means be educated...i stated what i know and believe.....but i dont want people to think they are cured or will be cured from a shot.....when that info is false. and saying it will protect you is false. if stating the obvious is shitting on people......fuck it....i guess thats what im doing.
but i guess you want me to change my mind on a lie.

Maybe if you focused on stop trying to be right for everyone and realize that individual circumstances often change a person's pov you'd get further. But as you said your mind is made up and you're not changing yours so you're complaining about the same shit you're actively participating in.
as other are still standing firm on their view......
what we doing here?

You can't bitch about what you're also doing...it's that simple
or......can i bitch about what im well versed in and say......dont beleive them ...they are lying?
again....what we doing here?

let me ask you.....
i have rental properties. what if i tell ABW that people dont have a way to pay their rent or back rent because of covid thus, thats why people are getting kicked out of their homes. would that lie irratate you because you know its not true? would you stand by and let me tell this lie and let them beleive it or would you say what you know for a fact to help the people? would you at least say, do your research?

im curious

futhermore....again not shitting on anyones people.

but doctors offices dont often have the best track record of giving the best medicine...ive stated before......your doctor often prescribes the medicine by the best salesperson.

and how many of yall inquire about other medicine options and side effects short or longterm?

and like i also stated.......shit can get by alot of people and regulations.

i said earlier in the year....that a doctor just so happen to look at something under the microscope and found glass particulates in the covid medicine and it had to recall a few lots. no way that shit should have happened but it did.

niggas was injecting watered down or wrongly mixed dilution and/or volume "vax shots"

fucking up the storage or thawing process....saying fuck metabolism and proper dosages

so much shit went wrong in this whole process that wasnt pushed to the forefront but niggas telling me the vax saved lives?

based on what consistency?

or......can i bitch about what im well versed in and say......dont beleive them ...they are lying?

let me ask you.....
i have rental properties. what if i tell ABW that people dont have a way to pay their rent or back rent because of covid thus, thats why people are getting kicked out of their homes. would that lie irratate you because you know its not true? would you stand by and let me tell this lie and let them beleive it or would you say what you know for a fact to help the people? would you at least say, do your research?

im curious

Nah man.

Lmaooo.

You cant say dont believe them and theyre lying and show no proof that theyre lying. Gon and show what they are lying about.

"The Earth is not round. Dont believe them, theyre lying"

We not doing this on my watch. You can say anything you want to say, just throw up a credible source. Im not allowing mfers to say something and their only source is dont believe them, theyre lying.

Lmaooooo. What is we dooing?

let me ask you.....

im curious

1. That wouldn't be a lie
2. I'd say what I said here...individual circumstances are different for everyone so trying to paint with a broad brush will always leave you exposed for the outliers.

You can talk about what you're well versed in which is the business side of the pharmaceutical industry but unless I'm mistaken you're not a doctor so you're research you're depending on is coming from the same media you also say is lying. Yet you're standing on the information you find because it confirms what you want to believe while trying to say others are being foolish for doing the exact same thing. Your hypocrisy isn't in your stance itself but in how you're going about expressing it and your expectations of others.

1. That wouldn't be a lie
2. I'd say what I said here...individual circumstances are different for everyone so trying to paint with a broad brush will always leave you exposed for the outliers.

You can talk about what you're well versed in which is the business side of the pharmaceutical industry but unless I'm mistaken you're not a doctor so you're research you're depending on is coming from the same media you also say is lying. Yet you're standing on the information you find because it confirms what you want to believe while trying to say others are being foolish for doing the exact same thing. Your hypocrisy isn't in your stance itself but in how you're going about expressing it and your expectations of others.
one thing i need to correct you on.

respectfully.....
doctors/hospitals/clinics and the industry are two different animals.
doctors/hospitals/clinics go by what the industry states and info provided which can be skewed and/or sold by a great sales person.

what i am standing on, is proving itself day by day. no need for me to go find any article.
and you are right, im not a doctor. but my understanding of the same info is a bit different

one thing i need to correct you on.

respectfully.....
doctors/hospitals/clinics and the industry are two different animals.
doctors/hospitals/clinics go by what the industry states and info provided which can be skewed and/or sold by a great sales person.

what i am standing on, is proving itself day by day. no need for me to go find any article.
and you are right, im not a doctor. but my understanding of the same info is a bit different

So no need for you to find anything factual that backs up your stance...got it. No need to continue if that's your pov.

Back