Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Biden caught Covid-19

Not wishing death but I wouldn’t be surprised if son finally croaks and Kamala steps up

And midterms are coming up…something always stirs up

Just imagine if Jim Crow Joe passes from the Rona and Trump has a rally the next day, on his bomb first shit.

Donald Trump: Maybe if Joe Biden had taken Ivermectin he would still be here with us. You know what, I think the Bidens have weak genes. Hunter is a drug addict, Beau died from brain cancer, Joe passed from a mild case of the coronavirus. I am still here.

Doesn’t change what I’m saying. This is the second president to get Covid while on the job. It shows that they can’t do anything about it and the vaccine is useless.

It’s not useless I had it in January as well as elderly parents nobody died or got long covid. When vacvinated folks die in high numbers I can hear you.

It is misleading to call it a vaccine though since that typically implies immunity, it’s really a prophylactic but I think they decided vaccine is a more convincing term

Lol I been vaccinated since the start and I just caught it about a month ago. I would like to think since I got asthma if I wasn’t vaxed it would of been worse cuz that shit was ass.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back