Welcome To aBlackWeb

Posters you're glad didn't migrate from IC

Page 2 was had me WEAK! Lol.

But this shyt...

n6t5a9.jpg

FOF thread right there:

https://allhiphop.vanillacommunitie...24-hours-locked-up-epic-backfire-and-exposure

I don't know why I thought that was Du!

Or did @Duwop pull up on somebody else and record it. I could've sworn he was out in some complex/strip mall asking dudes have they seen some nikka named *____________*?

Maybe I got shit twisty tied tho. "shrugs*

Related video:

Monizzle - just a clown ass nigga and an idiot, this nigga would say the most outlandish shit just to get attention

focus - perhaps the biggest idiot I've ever seen online. He would argue about terrible games he never played and act like he was an authority over shit like that. Straight up bird ass nigga SMMFH

gee757 - another bozo, nigga would lose his mind anytime 50 Cent, Eminem, Dre or anyone who didn't like Rick Ross was mentioned. He derailed threads but him getting roasted was funny AF

How can you disrespect my name? Tidal is still falsifying Beyonce and Kanye West streaming numbers

Tha dude smokeurobinson pulled up on a few cats on a different board and posted the results. All three of them cats was scared to come out.

I remember that dude! I never knew he was makin' house visits/calls and G-Checkin' nikkas.

I see he lived up to his name cuz he wanted all the "smoke".

Yooooo.

I never seen that thread but remember yall talking about.

Nigga lied about charges, age and status lol.

Nigga didn't even catch a Evading Arrest misdemeanor charge.

DPD approached him and gave up. No heart LMAO

Back