Welcome To aBlackWeb

Posters you're glad didn't migrate from IC

man i wish i placed money on who no signed Genocide before i clicked it

LMAO

I just got done looking up some old threads from the IC in 2015. Bruh the reason was W.O.A.T that year. That pathetic Drake vs. Meek Mill feud, The constant dick riding of MMG and Young Money, That faggot Gemini86 spamming "Sage of the Six Paths" in my seed of 6ix threads and lazy mods not ding anything about. Yeah Im glad the Ic is gone. Like Tupac said on changes its time for a change the old way wasn't working.

Once again another shout out @grumpy_new_yorker and @Water Ur Seeds Yall tried to put the reason onto good music but they weren't hearing you.

On the positive note the ppm was on fire in 2015. Shout out to @Sion so much heat was dropped in that thread that year and them ppm interviews were a huge hit.

I just got done looking up some old threads from the IC in 2015. Bruh the reason was W.O.A.T that year. That pathetic Drake vs. Meek Mill feud, The constant dick riding of MMG and Young Money, That faggot Gemini86 spamming "Sage of the Six Paths" in my seed of 6ix threads and lazy mods not ding anything about. Yeah Im glad the Ic is gone. Like Tupac said on changes its time for a change the old way wasn't working.

Once again another shout out @grumpy_new_yorker and @Water Ur Seeds Yall tried to put the reason onto good music but they weren't hearing you.

On the positive note the ppm was on fire in 2015. Shout out to @Sion so much heat was dropped in that thread that year and them ppm interviews were a huge hit.

Props bro, hope you and the fam had a good Christmas...

sopranos-gif.gif

Back