Welcome To aBlackWeb

Posters you're glad didn't migrate from IC

Yooooo.

I never seen that thread but remember yall talking about.

Nigga lied about charges, age and status lol.

Bruh, I'm the type of guy that will give a dude the benefit of the doubt or will take something for face value as long as whatever is presented makes some kind of sense.

But the more ol' boy posted, it just seemed like he was frontin'. He had some car, I think it was a Camaro and then he switched up to an Infiniti. The thing is tho, whenever he posted a pic it was from the side walk (w/ multiple cars parallel from it) or it was from a distance, it was never a personilzed (up close) pic or w/ him in it. I came to the conclusion that it was a friends/or some other guys car(s). Just a lot of red flags.....

And he was always cap'n talkin' down on others, when the shit he displayed or yap'd about wasn't even anything to really be poppin' shit about. He wanted to be something he wasn't so bad. Type nikka to go to college or a different city a change his whole persona to try to stand out. smh

i just looked at the maven..mf is DEAD..and they got rid of those boxes and went back to their version of a reg forum..

4H6hOzl.jpg

There were real life psychopaths and stalkers ova yonda both male and female.

One day we'll have an honest conversation.

Back