Welcome To aBlackWeb

Posters you're glad didn't migrate from IC

Yo when he finally posted a picture after all the mega workout talk he was about had niggas dying. He was so hurt lmaoo.

Yo, I forgot all about that! Didn't he look like a Great Value Vernon Davis?? I'm pretty sure he had the moon roof hairline too. lololololol...

But to be fair/objective, maybe he had made some progress up until that point and never showed the before pictures.

Yo, I forgot all about that! Didn't he look like a Great Value Vernon Davis?? I'm pretty sure he had the moon roof hairline too. lololololol...

But to be fair/objective, maybe he had made some progress up until that point and never showed the before pictures.
Lmao na that nigga was hurt taking bout he needs to reevaluate his effort and he gon take a year off to focus on working out or some shit. Niggas photoshopped him as a ninja had me dead.

Lol listen to this sassy bitch. Beat who?
All them hair care chemicals done went to your brain.
Ain't no nigga looking like this beating my ass
tenor.gif

I'm in jersey, blood. Pull up. I'll beat the L'oreal shampoo out your bitch ass.

I'm still laughing @ this nikka sayin' L'oreal shampoo. LOLOLOL!

He looked like a twizzler with a receding hairline

i think this exchange happened after the females started posting shirtless men pics in the ADHD thread. Motherfucker was goating all them pics

I'll tell ya one mofo I'm glad didn't come over. That fuck nigga Monizzle. If he is here point him out but I couldn't stand that nigga.

Back