Welcome To aBlackWeb

Posters you're glad didn't migrate from IC

Another thread where ap21 comes in bitches

Somebody tells him to go away n he complains more

Go get some pussy dawg..u always sound miserable

lol

you have one of the most basic outlooks on situations

why are you so concerned about where my man parts may or may not be?

you only seem to take this approach with me though. You make sure not to toe the line with no other mod. Tell me Max, were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?

Ap cut this out, it's many trash ass threads within the first 3 and 4 pages in this part of the forum. Why don't you go police those, you know damn well you see them.
where's the fun in that?

Zzombie was hilarious.

Bruh, I can't remember the exact thread, but the topic @ the moment was about eatin' pussy. Zombie came in there ridiculing every nikka in there who loved to eat the box claiming it was a disgusting act and nikkas should be shot outta cannon and shit. Dude legit was not havin' it! lolol.... He even said he never ate his wife out......

Then somebody asked him ''Damn Zombie you goin' kinda hard w/ this shit..... so what if a nikka held a gun to ya head and said "Eat ya wife's pussy or I'ma blow ya head smoooooth off""

This fool said.... and I quote..... "I DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST!!"

Top 10 funniest IC moment for me easily. I laughed about that shit allllllll day! LMAO!!

Yeaah I ignored most of your gibberish but even I remembered that shit.
U used to be asking that woman bout hair upkeep and other bs

Go go gadget #stalkset.

You boys aren't weird at all...I swear but yes I've asked for natural hair care tips before but for you to remember something as insignificant as that speaks volumes about you my g.

Do tell us more.

Go go gadget #stalkset.

You boys aren't weird at all...I swear but yes I've asked for natural hair care tips before but for you to remember something as insignificant as that speaks volumes about you my g.

Do tell us more.
I'm not your g and that shit is the least.
I'm pretty sure u were all over that lil psychos bra straps a whole bunch of y'all were.

Don't come in here fronting.

Never entertained that natural hair thread but I can bet money u were in there asking for hair tips thinking it'll make her crazy ass wet. Yet she fucked a wet dog hair ass stoner whiteboy....how that make u feel u incoherent fuckwit??

I'm not your g and that shit is the least.
I'm pretty sure u were all over that lil psychos bra straps a whole bunch of y'all were.

Don't come in here fronting.

Never entertained that natural hair thread but I can bet money u were in there asking for hair tips thinking it'll make her crazy ass wet. Yet she fucked a wet dog hair ass stoner whiteboy....how that make u feel u incoherent fuckwit??

Reality is different my g.

Is that feelings I see in your post? No not you huh?

Off topic

For the record hold the name calling you know I'd beat the dog shit out of you bitch.

On topic

I hope you have a great day.

Please tell us more.

For the record hold the name calling you know I'd beat the dog shit out of you bitch.
Lol listen to this sassy bitch. Beat who?
All them hair care chemicals done went to your brain.
Ain't no nigga looking like this beating my ass
tenor.gif

I'm in jersey, blood. Pull up. I'll beat the L'oreal shampoo out your bitch ass.

Back