Welcome To aBlackWeb

Posters you're glad didn't migrate from IC

Reminiscing about the IC is like keeping the Clap

Just seems to be more entertaining to scratch it than to get rid it

lets see if the outrage is the same

it wont hold my breath...it wont be

Or people make topics to entertain themselves and for some reason other people don't like it. If you're one of the people that don't like it then you can make threads that people wanna participate in.

Or people make topics to entertain themselves and for some reason other people don't like it. If you're one of the people that don't like it then you can make threads that people wanna participate in.
bookmarked to be used at a later date when you dont do this

This happens already

What exactly are you saying?

I've never complained about the topic of a thread, cut it out. I don't go in threads that don't interest me, it's not that hard to do.

You lucky im not that vested b/c you have done this before a few times

im just too lazy to remember what threads they were

but you're not above stating something about a thread you didnt like despite being in said thread

I've never complained about the topic of a thread, cut it out. I don't go in threads that don't interest me, it's not that hard to do.
Bruh ya cinema participation speaks for itself

Stop fucking lying all the damn time

You lucky im not that vested b/c you have done this before a few times

im just too lazy to remember what threads they were

but you're not above stating something about a thread you didnt like despite being in said thread

There's agreeing and disagreeing about a topic in a thread, I've never went in a thread and said it shouldn't be made.

There's agreeing and disagreeing about a topic in a thread, I've never went in a thread and said it shouldn't be made.
how many threads about the same topic should be made in order for you to at the very least be like "aight, this kinda getting old at this point"

srs question

its the same 4-5 people tho

but you didnt answer my question so i got my answer

It's not getting old, even if you take our back and forth out it's still a 7 page thread. What's getting old to you isn't getting old to them. Let them post about what they wanna post about

Back