Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pop the balloon or find love

Not to be a hater, but the hat should have came off.

a8986385778b67e3c5f0449e5111da3b.gif

Happy for them, tho. 😅

New episode!

In the thumbnail the guy in green far left talks to damn much. It was that sports chick can't remember her name he popped his balloon but goes on to have this cinvo with the chick asked for his balloon back then she popped his balloon

In the thumbnail the guy in green far left talks to damn much. It was that sports chick can't remember her name he popped his balloon but goes on to have this cinvo with the chick asked for his balloon back then she popped his balloon
Talked wayyyyyy too much. I would have popped it too lol

I’m going to be real ,it feels like some of the women be lacking in the looks department, it’s like a conveyor belt of mid , I feel like the host looks better than most of the women on the show.

I’m going to be real ,it feels like some of the women be lacking in the looks department, it’s like a conveyor belt of mid , I feel like the host looks better than most of the women on the show.
The men aren't the epitome of fineness and style either...maybe that's by design

One twin left with a guy, the other didn't 😬

I was laughing at the one woman that was saying 6'3 is short. Wtf lmao

They were going a little overboard with the way they were popping the balloon this time. Like the dude stomping on it. Just unnecessary

Yeah, I think it is gonna be more fake people coming on the show for a viral moment. This could take away from her show cause people gonna think everyone is fake.

Back