Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pop the balloon or find love

Nah there is no way that question was valid in that atmosphere. Dude is a straight up dickhead and called both her kids "mistakes" to her face.

Imagine being in the real-life pre first date kicking game phase of the hollerin' process and having the nerve to lecture a broad about her life events. That's some weirdo shit.
Asking a person if they have kids, how many, and how many fathers/mothers is a common question that should be asked.

The rest of the stuff after that was a dick move.

Full episode

Damn you tayboo (not really). This shit got me in a choke hold now. I saw this episode high. The skinny dude with the braids told that lady on the purple dress that she looks older than 45. She only 37. I couldnt stop laughing at how nonchalant he was after saying that. Then he said he was confused about her.

After that, everytime the camera was on her for the rest of the episode, I burst out laughing

Damn you tayboo (not really). This shit got me in a choke hold now. I saw this episode high. The skinny dude with the braids told that lady on the purple dress that she looks older than 45. She only 37. I couldnt stop laughing at how nonchalant he was after saying that. Then he said he was confused about her.

After that, everytime the camera was on her for the rest of the episode, I burst out laughing
It's a guilty pleasure!

Sadly I can’t find the instagram post but someone said “he built like stank breath / morning breath”

This dude is advanced Ugly

I hate these pop the red balloon videos, they are all stupid. Do they even date / find love or it’s just people shitting on people because how they look? Finally if you have kids, you should not be on the show. It should be single people with 0 kids, especially for this immature shit

Sooo uhh,

What happened w/ that swolll ninja turtle dude after his episode. He called out the girl for having hairy arms. I know he left w/ one of those candidates, but I don't think that ended well either.

Sooo uhh,

What happened w/ that swolll ninja turtle dude after his episode. He called out the girl for having hairy arms. I know he left w/ one of those candidates, but I don't think that ended well either.
He got all his business aired out lost his job. Labeled a crazy guy and abusive, he tried to spin it but couldn't. He got a couple minutes of fame instead of the 15.

Back