Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pooh Shiesty Allegedly Shoots Up King of Diamonds After Being Robbed On Stage

So this mane got the feds involved now. Allegedly he robbed a nigga in a lime green mccleran and posted money from the robbery on his IG. I saw the can't get right tendencies early lol Gucci can't pay off everybody

Its a video of the robbery clear as day on YouTube lol

The IG Post
6fca80d6b4a48e9c44d14f72e790649f.jpg

210125_Bay_Harbor_Islands_shootout_surveillance.jpg

they zoomed on his money like that...Bobby Smyrna 2.0 except...this kid don't seem like he really built like that..I like the.kid and some of his music though..

Crazy how these past few yes it’s been the main nigga getting knocked

like Avon said “ you in our building w ppl on each side of you and YOU the one with gun?”

nobody failed him he failed himself. Wanted to make his own name
If I “made it” to the point i can buy a lambo and my circle is cool with me throwing that away.....they failed me and never really wanted me to get anywhere.

even if he didn’t want it....your circle should encourage you to do better to raise them all, above having to resort to fuck shit.

he could change all their lives which in turn they can help and change lives.

it’s bad enough I hate seeing white people get money, only thing I hate more is a black man throwing it away.

like someone else said” let someone else get that” since he and his boys don’t want it.

If I “made it” to the point i can buy a lambo and my circle is cool with me throwing that away.....they failed me and never really wanted me to get anywhere.

even if he didn’t want it....your circle should encourage you to do better to raise them all, above having to resort to fuck shit.

he could change all their lives which in turn they can help and change lives.

it’s bad enough I hate seeing white people get money, only thing I hate more is a black man throwing it away.

like someone else said” let someone else get that” since he and his boys don’t want it.

The thing is y’all talking bout a circle when these rappers rap about not having friends and trusting nobody. Sometimes you can’t tell a nogga shit. If he feels he the smartest nigga. You can have 80 friends telling you to chill but if you wanna do it you gonna find somebody who down to listen too.

Back