Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pooh Shiesty Allegedly Shoots Up King of Diamonds After Being Robbed On Stage

Lol idk which Florida u talmbout but they bout to make pooh an example. We don't want unruly negros coming down here scaring the Jewish community, tourists and retired mawfuckas. Nigga might get 2-5 years off this. Knowing racist ass Florida he might get 10 years

nah....i know what you saying but not florida my boy lol....its not NY or Cali

them niggas know where to cut up at

there's a "robbery" involved....the man who got hit is a stip club security guard who im sure them So Icey lawyers can pick apart with ease lol

better yet he can be bought off himself....watch everybody drop charges.....BRRRRRR

nah....i know what you saying but not florida my boy lol....its not NY or Cali

them niggas know where to cut up at

there's a "robbery" involved....the man who got hit is a stip club security guard who im sure them So Icey lawyers can pick apart with ease lol

better yet he can be bought off himself....watch everybody drop charges.....BRRRRRR
So u feel like since this was in a club he'll skate? I think he's had charges before this incident. Idk i think this judge is gonna make an example on some "yall outta town rappers can't come down here and do whatever"

Reactions: 1/2
Lol idk which Florida u talmbout but they bout to make pooh an example. We don't want unruly negros coming down here scaring the Jewish community, tourists and retired mawfuckas. Nigga might get 2-5 years off this. Knowing racist ass Florida he might get 10 years

I mean. He did shot a nigga in the leg lol

This nigga already got a shooting case.

These rap niggas do be getting away with a lot of shit,but IDK if he can get out of this.

Nobody died though so they might work it out.

This nigga been out like yr and already done fucked up.

This nigga already got a shooting case.

These rap niggas do be getting away with a lot of shit,but IDK if he can get out of this.

Nobody died though so they might work it out.

This nigga been out like yr and already done fucked up.
Yeah he ain't got a clean rap sheet so idk where this he's gonna walk talk is coming from

Well damn, not only is this his second case of a crime involving a firearm, but both those cases took place in Florida. Just a little over a year of eachother. Im no lawyer, but this just isn't looking good for the kid. Who knows though, 50 made buck safe after stabbing someone on camera. Im sure Gucci can convince folks.

Niggas ain't trying to listen to older niggas even though they probably went through all the shit they doing right now 🤦🏾‍♂️
It's because niggas like this not used to following no kinds of rules or authority. Like they can respect OGs but they hard headed. Folks won't like this but high-key he need to a chill moment in jail to calm down. Don't want dude killing someone or getting killed. Sometimes (rarely) jail help folks really focus on their actions.

Seems to be mixed messages coming out atm.

victim has recanted his statement, but poo shiesty has been in court wearing a “turtle vest” from what I’m reading is an item of clothing given to people on suicide watch

That looked gangsta as fuck tho. Pooh Shiesty walking around with a gun while security walking after him

He got all the money back tho.

All those bitches at the front seatdidnt get out at all lol, only ppl in behind had time to get out

Back