Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pooh Shiesty Allegedly Shoots Up King of Diamonds After Being Robbed On Stage

If I can talk you into fuckery I can talk you into positive shit.

every breadwinner got someone who can reach them.

every king has a confidant

I seen this game before. Niggas who ain’t got shit would rather allow him to be aint shit too. Yet love being connected to the fame .

no long term thinking unless it’s fuckery.
And when push comes to shove.....them same niggas will run up in yo crib and rob you an ya mom blind.....word to king von.

In a lambo?
That’s the escape vehicle?
Across from a police station.

Fuck what yall talking about!! Yall gotta get off this bullshit of acting like yall was fucking perfect in how yall moved as a youngin.

I bet not one person on this whole site can say as a youngin every piece of advice yall was given yall automatically followed right then and there. So why the fuck yall think he was supposed to do that?

Doing what he did made him a 6 figure person possibly a quick millionaire and some of yall niggas in here not even making 50K before taxes but want to shit on that young nigga stop it. A person can get great advice from damn near anybody but I can't act like he should just follow that advice when living how he been living got him this far.

What he did was dumb and it's his time do in prison not yalls so stop acting like yall really give a fuck cause yall don't

If I can talk you into fuckery I can talk you into positive shit.

every breadwinner got someone who can reach them.

every king has a confidant

I seen this game before. Niggas who ain’t got shit would rather allow him to be aint shit too. Yet love being connected to the fame .

no long term thinking unless it’s fuckery.
And when push comes to shove.....them same niggas will run up in yo crib and rob you an ya mom blind.....word to king von.

In a lambo?
That’s the escape vehicle?
Across from a police station.

Yes nigga! I ain't seen a police package yet that can fuck with a lambo in a high speed chase. So why not a lambo? What he should've drove a mini cooper?

To me this ain’t about being perfect as a youngin.
this shit is flat out stupid stupid. When stupid don’t need to even be an option

We talking about 2 different things. I already said what he did was stupid.

About being perfect as a youngin I was talking about folks talking about how Gillie and Wallo was giving him advice and saying he didn't listen.

Read what I wrote again and you'll see the difference.

Fuck what yall talking about!! Yall gotta get off this bullshit of acting like yall was fucking perfect in how yall moved as a youngin.

I bet not one person on this whole site can say as a youngin every piece of advice yall was given yall automatically followed right then and there. So why the fuck yall think he was supposed to do that?

Doing what he did made him a 6 figure person possibly a quick millionaire and some of yall niggas in here not even making 50K before taxes but want to shit on that young nigga stop it. A person can get great advice from damn near anybody but I can't act like he should just follow that advice when living how he been living got him this far.

What he did was dumb and it's his time do in prison not yalls so stop acting like yall really give a fuck cause yall don't

There's levels of dumb shit that is and should be unrelatable and inexcusable to like 99% of society. This is definitely in the upper echelon of dumb shit.

Shoot two people over some weed and kicks in broad daylight when you have ample money to just pay them? Nah most of us don't need no damn gillie the kid to tell us that's callous and retarded.

Shout out to the victims I hope they make a speedy recovery.

There's levels of dumb shit that is and should be unrelatable and inexcusable to like 99% of society. This is definitely in the upper echelon of dumb shit.

Shoot two people over some weed and kicks in broad daylight when you have ample money to just pay them? Nah most of us don't need no damn gillie the kid to tell us that's callous and retarded.

Shout out to the victims I hope they make a speedy recovery.

I said what he did was dumb in the post you quoted. So what did you quote me for when we both agree that it was dumb?

I said what he did was dumb in the post you quoted. So what did you quote me for when we both agree that it was dumb?

Your opening statement has some implications...

My point was there's a lot of steps between perfect and this shit. So why even object to us calling this shit exactly what it is?

Didn’t they get young boy the same way? Zoomed in on the serial number of the gun shown in a video and found the same gun in the car?

Your opening statement has some implications...

My point was there's a lot of steps between perfect and this shit. So why even object to us calling this shit exactly what it is?

You conflated two different points into one. Reading my whole post its quite clear I'm speaking on 2 different things.

If I called it dumb I obviously didn't object to anybody calling it dumb

We talking about 2 different things. I already said what he did was stupid.

About being perfect as a youngin I was talking about folks talking about how Gillie and Wallo was giving him advice and saying he didn't listen.

Read what I wrote again and you'll see the difference.
I posted the video, yeah the 21 year old me probably would have ignored that type of advice. But u sound like you're excusing him and his trash behavior, dude pissed away a career that was on the upswing by making a plethora of unnecessary dumb ass decisions

I posted the video, yeah the 21 year old me probably would have ignored that type of advice. But u sound like you're excusing him and his trash behavior, dude pissed away a career that was on the upswing by making a plethora of unnecessary dumb ass decisions

I've addressed my point 2-3 times already before you typed this up. Believe whatever the fuck you want to believe it sounds like. I don't care enough to explain it again.

This is what big mad looks like in written form

I didnt say anything that required a response from you, I said what I said

No reply needed on this one either, you read what you read

I respond to whatever I choose to.

Don't quote or lie on me and I won't ever have shit to say to you.

Its really that simple.

Back