Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Police Shooting of Teenager Causes Protests In France

test
Short and direct answer: no sir!

Nothing truly meaningful at least. That being said, I think people got legitimately shook this time around. Two cops got shot at, some gun stores were robbed and the mayor incident. It went deeper than just burning trash bins in impoverished neighborhoods. We might see some change.
Yeah I've noticed over the years yall get to it over there then rinse and repeat. I respect it but hopefully yall can lead the way get some real resolution and inspire.

Yeah I've noticed over the years yall get to it over there then rinse and repeat. I respect it but hopefully yall can lead the way get some real resolution and inspire.
That would be ideal but it needs structure. A lot of riots were done by 12-17 yo. They don’t have a political sense of things yet (for the most part). I’ll remain optimistic though.

That would be ideal but it needs structure. A lot of riots were done by 12-17 yo. They don’t have a political sense of things yet (for the most part). I’ll remain optimistic though.
Word. So they're just letting yall get it out of your system in a vacuum when yall need to.

Nasty work.

Guarantee it's a few mfs profiting from the damage and clean up.
You know a company going to build it back up like Blackwater & Halliburton did in Iraq.

Sidebar: the cop’s GoFundMe hit a million. I think it still higher than the victim’s 🤦🏽‍♂️

Ya know this is a good point

You know a company going to build it back up like Blackwater & Halliburton did in Iraq.
You mean Blackrock
But anyway, blackrock got a contract to rebuild Ukraine.
I’m wondering if those riots that popped off during George Floyd was encouraged more than it should have.

Hear me out.
While it’s fucked up what happened, it was played on tv constantly unlike other cop related killings no matter how bad.
Then how piles of bricks was showing up and how it was a lot of people other than us destroying shit. People recall seeing buses pull up.
Hmmmmm

Ya know this is a good point

You mean Blackrock
But anyway, blackrock got a contract to rebuild Ukraine.
I’m wondering if those riots that popped off during George Floyd was encouraged more than it should have.

Hear me out.
While it’s fucked up what happened, it was played on tv constantly unlike other cop related killings no matter how bad.
Then how piles of bricks was showing up and how it was a lot of people other than us destroying shit. People recall seeing buses pull up.
Hmmmmm
I put y’all on BR years ago.

Glad y’all starting to watch them

Sometimes a lot of violence and mayhem is needed to spark change. Having said that, there's definitely ppl out there with no sincere intentions other than to wreak havoc because they see some break down of law and order. Mob mentality is no joke. But I guess u could see it as the ends justifying the means.

Back