Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Police Shooting of Teenager Causes Protests In France

test
It's as if France be letting their citizens get their shit off in a vacuum then go right back to the bullshit. Interesting cycle and dynamic.

I’ll be back in like 4 weeks.
I’m not doing shit but watching from across the border

@thefrenchwood

How is it around your place
Nothing happened. In Paris, for the most part it was calm. It’s all across the country that it got intense.

This weekend a burning car was thrown into a mayor’s house while his daughter & wife were sleeping. It made the government react quick!

Yesterday was the calmest night overall. It’s dying down 🙏🏾

@thefrenchwood I've seen alot of France riots over the years. I think it's dope yall get your shit off as a unit when the government starts set tripping but does it generally resolve anything? Has it ever swayed how the government was moving? Get any laws changed?

@thefrenchwood I've seen alot of France riots over the years. I think it's dope yall get your shit off as a unit when the government starts set tripping but does it generally resolve anything? Has it ever swayed how the government was moving? Get any laws changed?
Short and direct answer: no sir!

Nothing truly meaningful at least. That being said, I think people got legitimately shook this time around. Two cops got shot at, some gun stores were robbed and the mayor incident. It went deeper than just burning trash bins in impoverished neighborhoods. We might see some change.

They def don’t want France folks with the same gun laws as here

They would definitely get shit popping lol

Back