Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police make arrest for the murder of 2pac

I ain't been following this at all so pardon me but does this mean Puff going down too?
Might be all to get puff.
He’s not looking untouchable lately.
Ciroc, people wanting Kim’s death investigation, the publishing thing, now this? The person who say puff paid him or some shit.

This could be interesting.

isnt there a rumor puff was paying for snatched death row chains? i thought i read that somewhere years ago.

baby lane was attacked for snatching a death row chain, keefe can easily tie puff into it if that’s true
Yea, that's what i heard as well. I don't believe that either but that's way more plausible and more nuanced than him outright paying for the murder

It's easy to say puff paid for the hit but I find it personally hard to believe that puff put his trust in crips not squealing if caught.

I just don't buy people dumping these allegations on puff all willy-nilly. We don't have any reason to believe that nigga was into MURDER FOR HIRE. That's a heavy accusation. Obviously anything is possible but imo nothing his character says he's that guy. 3 years before that he was a geeky intern at Uptown records. I don't buy Sean John "Puffy P Diddy" Combs as the Tony Soprano the culture says he is... i could be wrong but ehhh

Meh.

Solving this crime now damn near 30 years later after the nigga that did it already told you he did it is like finally admitting to America that Blacks have suffered from systemic racism for decades after the George Floyd verdict. Too little. Too late.

Yea, that's what i heard as well. I don't believe that either but that's way more plausible and more nuanced than him outright paying for the murder

It's easy to say puff paid for the hit but I find it personally hard to believe that puff put his trust in crips not squealing if caught.

I just don't buy people dumping these allegations on puff all willy-nilly. We don't have any reason to believe that nigga was into MURDER FOR HIRE. That's a heavy accusation. Obviously anything is possible but imo nothing his character says he's that guy. 3 years before that he was a geeky intern at Uptown records. I don't buy Sean John "Puffy P Diddy" Combs as the Tony Soprano the culture says he is... i could be wrong but ehhh
Plus pac started that fight. Dude got his got his get back. The chain thing I can see. But paying for a hit that a nigga was to murk anyway?
Maybe I got things mixed up

Plus pac started that fight. Dude got his got his get back. The chain thing I can see. But paying for a hit that a nigga was to murk anyway?
Maybe I got things mixed up
Even with the chain snatching thing.. yeah it's possible but again, everything always circles back to puffy being some kinda shot caller and I just don't buy it. He's a music executive. He never presented anything else

Let niggas tell it

puff set up pac once in New York
puff set up pac twice in Vegas
puff set up chain snatchings in LA
puff set up his own man biggie to be killed

I'm surprised he wasn't blamed for shooting 50

Thought this was open knowledge, he was involved along with the puff ties for using his cars for video shoots etc.

Dunno why this still garners attention, it’s been solved.

Keefe d has to have something up his sleeves. He was doing way too much talking not too. Keefe d either has some info on the biggie murder as well that he hasn’t disclosed or he has some major dirt / evidence on puff

Keefe d has to have something up his sleeves. He was doing way too much talking not too. Keefe d either has some info on the biggie murder as well that he hasn’t disclosed or he has some major dirt / evidence on puff
He wanted his money.
He wanted those he protected to lookout for him afterwards.

He wanted his money.
He wanted those he protected to lookout for him afterwards.

Puff should’ve paid this dude to keep quiet or had him wacked now puffy might be in hot water. If the police have evidence of him and puffy even knowing each other they can bring him in for questioning.

Back