Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police make arrest for the murder of 2pac

See I’m not the only one. She did too much.

You're among other idiots. Congrats. You've found your tribe

You're among other idiots. Congrats. You've found your tribe
Nah don’t do that.

It can go both ways.

This lady could have kept it at the friendship level and got respect for loving a friend. She didn’t. But women are never wrong in places where the rain is black.

Nah don’t do that.

It can go both ways.

This lady could have kept it at the friendship level and got respect for loving a friend. She didn’t. But women are never wrong in places where the rain is black.

It could go both ways and women are wrong on any day ending in "y" like anybody else. You're just wrong as hell on this one along with a bunch of other dumbassses.

It's kinda insane when you think about the fact that Jada and Pac grew up together and both became famous

I mean they both went to a performing arts school but still the chance of 2 ppl they know each other becoming super famous is low,but it happens.

Must have been weird seeing Jada on TV for him,and he was probably recording his first album then.

Then they end up in the same movie,but he gets fired.

I never had a woman friend that close to me.He no doubt liked/loved her,but he was deep deep in her friendzone.

Such an odd dynamic.

She got engaged like a yr later.I wonder what would have happened if Pac didn't die?

Last edited:
Back