Welcome To aBlackWeb

Police make arrest for the murder of 2pac

Those deals can be flimsy.Like if a new person heads that dept. they might be like "Fuck that agreement" or he might have violated the agreement by leaving out something or lying.
I'm not saying the deal is rock solid. What I'm saying is, the reason Keefe was running his mouth was because he had an immunity deal. Thats why he thought he was safe.

Was it still stupid? Absolutely

I'm not saying the deal is rock solid. What I'm saying is, the reason Keefe was running his mouth was because he had an immunity deal. Thats why he thought he was safe.

Was it still stupid? Absolutely
Gotcha.He also thought he was gonna die of cancer

He was Breaking Bad

Y'all know this means another movie is coming 🤦🏾‍♂️

AI Tupac is gonna be nasty

I don't understand how dude just now being arrested when for years he's told what happened

Nigga wrote about it in a book and gave countless interviews and now they arrest him. I thought he initially confessed under one of those "Queen for a day" deals where they can't hold it against you

I can imagine the Boondocks doing an episode on this where someone famous gets killed right in front of the cops and then the killer does interviews for years admitting it but the cops never solve the case.

Lmaoooo. Some art imitating life shit.

I’m almost certain what happened is..

Reggie wright (cop) and that funny looking white detective dude in constant contact with Vegas PD, forwarding them all Keefe’s interviews and prolly corresponding with the Vlad’s and Art’s to form a case with enough tread to atleast take to trial.

Snitching ain’t the answer though, hope Keefee gets the mistrial.

Back