Police execute Breonna Taylor in her own home

I seen that on fb. Some people are sick round here. Plus they are saying the verdict is coming out next week and it ain't looking good. All hell is about to break loose in this city.
A grand jury verdict?

Idek if it went to the grand jury but the d.a. though. Now this is talk but other building in downtown are boarding up so take from that what you will
i dunno bruh I literally got a cousin thats a homicide detective on lmpd...nobody really knows shit, been kept tight as fuck, tons of "he said she said" tho that ive heard from other fam thats there

I don't know about the coverage in Louisville, but I think we have to learn how to play the propaganda game more. You know how every time a black man is killed, they fish for something bad from his past to try and justify his killing. With Breonna, they should have been flooding the airwaves with all the good things she did in her life. It should have been front and center that she was an EMT and responsible for saving lives. Them cops shouldn't be able to go to court without everyone in there thinking they killed a hero.

Reactions: 5th Letter
I don't know about the coverage in Louisville, but I think we have to learn how to play the propaganda game more. You know how every time a black man is killed, they fish for something bad from his past to try and justify his killing. With Breonna, they should have been flooding the airwaves with all the good things she did in her life. It should have been front and center that she was an EMT and responsible for saving lives. Them cops shouldn't be able to go to court without everyone in there thinking they killed a hero.
Thats what the craziest part about this is. She was a huge asset to the city of Louisville. An essential worker. Her job was to help people. I think she worked at 2 different hospitals when the pandemic started. If there was one black live they should have valued it was hers

If the pigs were sooo sure she was this big time drug trafficking kingpin how come they didnt also know how valuable she was to the city outside of her drug enterprise?

So the d.a. came out today and basically said he ain't gone say shit. He's hoping that this dies down but I fear cats round here are going to burn this bitch down. People always holla be peaceful while protesting while forgetting that white people only respect two things.

Money and violence. No raif

So the d.a. came out today and basically said he ain't gone say shit. He's hoping that this dies down but I fear cats round here are going to burn this bitch down. People always holla be peaceful while protesting while forgetting that white people only respect two things.

Money and violence. No raif
Well I hope they burn that bitch down then

Well today the courier journal our Lou all newspaper leaked some info from the investigation and it ain't looking good. It's so fucked up that the mayor made the courier journal take it down. It's so long that it would be to many pics to screen shot