Welcome To aBlackWeb

PnB Rock Shot & Killed in LA (RIP)

Ppl keep sayin he (or in this case his girl) shouldn’t be sharing where they at or he shouldn’t be rockin his ice which I can understand but the real problem is these cancer ass niggas who racking up a list of rappers they droppin in these cities.... doing this shit to your own. The people of these communities need to take their streets back.

Ppl keep sayin he (or in this case his girl) shouldn’t be sharing where they at or he shouldn’t be rockin his ice which I can understand but the real problem is these cancer ass niggas who racking up a list of rappers they droppin in these cities.... doing this shit to your own. The people of these communities need to take their streets back.
Man the people of the communities are the same guys extorting rappers for “protection”

LA is racking up quite the hit list

@sonny Montana maybe they should drop the bomb there first
I was just out there like a month ago. It's just like any other big city. Respect the rules of the people and don't bother anybody. I'm not a famous rapper, but the only time I felt uncomfortable was when I went out to Long Beach and had like a light pink bandana on(on my dipset). Even then a dude at the place I was at peeped I wasn't from there and looked out for me.

I will say the homelessness is crazy out there

Back