Welcome To aBlackWeb

PnB Rock Shot & Killed in LA (RIP)

Also I can’t blame her for posting they at Roscoe’s too much

We do this all the time as people

Then again AK did say he was about to be robbed last week so that very well could be bad judgment
If you're kinda famous and have money letting the wolves know exactly where you're at will lead them to come and get you

Last edited:
His girl is a goofy why would you post y'all location?! She should know better than to do that dumb shit. Hopefully he pulls through, the wolves always around.

I mean I get it but he not the most famous rapper not like he Drake or Durk I mean he known but his girl was probably thinking nothing of it. I mean ain’t like they at a super fancy spot.

damn smh

that boy Sauce Walka had an incident out there in LA too the other day

shits fucked up you gotta keep ya head on a swivel, even if you jus grabbin a bite to eat

Damn rock I was jus watching his instagram story with him at teegrizzly wedding

Wait so, someone tried to rob you in front of your kid and girlfriend and your girlfriend posting your location like it's cute?

These rappers need to go to Navy Seal Training as a flex or some shit.

They need some fucking OSPEC Training.

If I'm semi famous and someone tryna rob me in broad daylight in front of my child, giving no fucks, we are moving somewhere where there's no Black people. Lol, we going to Maine or New Hampshire or Montana for a month or two.

Hope bruh make it.

Back