PnB Rock Shot & Killed in LA (RIP)

This is why I said if people want me to check in and I'm a famous person, fuck my ego I'm doing it. We need to bring that thread back.
Or.....you can just skip going to the hood in a city you arnt from, wearing all your giant jewelry like a tough guy
but on the flip side just cause you skip the hood dont mean you safe. rappers can get got anywhere for ex. hotel lobby like jayz, restaurant like kanye, tour bus like the migos.

Or.....you can just skip going to the hood in a city you arnt from, wearing all your giant jewelry like a tough guy
They be robbing everyone bruh. Look at the people that got robbed and who was not in good spots or flashy

but on the flip side just cause you skip the hood dont mean you safe. rappers can get got anywhere for ex. hotel lobby like jayz, restaurant like kanye, tour bus like the migos.

They be robbing everyone bruh. Look at the people that got robbed and who was not in good spots or flashy

Both of these are true, BUT this multiplies how many times when you are in a foreign hood just roaming. Flexing for no reason was the root cause of this.

After this incident I spoke to a few people from LA about this, that are from the hood and literally all of them said, "why would he go to that one, that shit is in the middle of the hood and gang turf, I wouldnt even go to that one." They also mentioned theres another one to go to thats in a way safer area.

Reactions: luckydogg