Welcome To aBlackWeb

PnB Rock Shot & Killed in LA (RIP)

Shit sounds like a hit to me.

Also, no way somebody doesnt talk. Whoever dude in red was, he better be in some other country that doesnt extradite right now.

That's crazy. If you want to rob him rob him. Why shoot him before he can even give you the stuff and then shoot him while he's down. Did the PnB dude say some slick shit or something? I just don't understand the unnecessary savagery of this.

like I said in here earlier in response to jus givin up the jewelry

that shit really don't even matter nowadays

mf will still shoot you

sometimes you can't make sense of the senseless

A good amount of jackers have a shoot first mentality. They don't want to chance a tussle or you coming after them.

The fact that the father went and got his 17 year old son, of all people, lets me know that he knew his son was about that action.

You thinking there's any rhyme or reason to savagery

You misunderstood. I don't expect rhyme or reason to savagery. I was saying don't understand why the savagery was present in this case. It seems like it was a routine robbery, but shooting a nigga before he can give up his shit and then taking unnecessary shots while being in a public place surrounded by witnesses is a level of savagery that doesn't make sense in the context of a simple robbery. Like if someone just explained how it all went down, you would have thought it was a beef or a hit or something.

Back