Welcome To aBlackWeb

PnB Rock Shot & Killed in LA (RIP)

For some reason I knew about "impressions" idk y.
Probably actually read one of them agreements or privacy statements and forgot. Either way that's crazy that they can access that info but not surprising at all.

Father and son robbing crew

Crazy how the social media posts plays no part in this actually

smh

UPDATE
8:18 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources say the 17-year-old son of Freddie Trone has been arrested in connection to the shooting. We're told the son was the shooter, and Freddie drove the getaway car.

Our sources also say the father and son duo were already in the restaurant's parking lot when PnB arrived, seemingly removing the possibility that PnB was targeted from a social media post from his GF showing they were eating at Roscoe's. We're told after the murder, the suspects burned the getaway vehicle.

We call them FAB niggas

FAB stands for Fuck At Birth

17 y old homie had no chance in life

shit sad

my lil nephew jus turned 17 yesterday

I was tellin him the world gon see him as a young man & if he's out here doin dumb shit gettin in trouble, you can be charged as an adult

now if your own dad is out here encouraging you to do sum fuck shit, it's almost impossible to reach them.. especially if he looks up to his dad like most young boys do

And the same people who were quick to say his lady was at fault ain't about to admit they was wrong now
i read the initial shit about the girls posting the food and the fallout, but i was like, there's hollywood, manchester and pico, which are far away, so how would somebody know an exact location based on a plate of food sold at all their locations. ???

Back