Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Ayyye,I secured the bag,Best Buy is live fellas,get it while you can ! They restocked at Midnight,I woke up at about 4:30 and got one they should be restocking all day. GET IT WHILE YOU CAN !!!

Somebody said they restocked @ 4:00 am
central time,I got lucky waking up at 4:30. I
knew they were going live today though. People were saying 12 est last night that's 11 our time i stayed up until then and there was nothing,but I had a feeling they would go live this morning.

If you didn't get it there's still hope,Walmart goes live the 25th at 9est ,even though Walmart is ass still try. Gamestop will have 2 per store on Black Friday so find a rural area in your town and camp out. I also think the 2
weeks before Christmas there's gonna be a lot of systems available.

The PlayStation launch over here has been a disaster!

Didn't yall know that ahead of time that you were getting the shit end of the stick on shortages tho? Shoulda bought that shit off ebay. You paying gbp you winning that battle.

Didn't yall know that ahead of time that you were getting the shit end of the stick on shortages tho? Shoulda bought that shit off ebay. You paying gbp you winning that battle.
A store over here cancelled the launch and all pre orders

Some delivery companies said the box is too big( makes no sense)

And eBay and Amazon been delivering empty boxes haha makes no sense

That's a nice flex just drop the empty box and cut.

Some chick I know these niggas really left it in her lobby and someone jacked lmaooooo. She got money to burn tho and just bought it cause everyone else was so she laughed about it.

Wednesday is gonna be your best bet,I think they're gonna have large stock at Walmart. A
couple of different people have said that they spoke to Walmart employees and they said everybody should be able to get a system.Maybe they have bot protection now.Walmart goes live WED the 25th @ 9:00pm est.

Back