Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

This was one of the main factors i didnt buy on release day. I learned after PS4 Launched. I got my ps4 on launch day and could only keep 4-5 games on it at a time due to disc space. Which isnt the end of the world, but at the same time if i want to jump back into a game i havent played in a long time, then I shouldnt have to reload it and go through that whole process again. So i lived like that for awhile then just a few months later the PS4 Pro came out and had like quadruple the disc space Launch day ps4 had.

So basically, I'm gonna wait for PS5 Pro to drop. Which sucks, but a majority of the games i want to play dont come out till next year anyhow. Also gives them time to work out any bugs. I think a lot of the "issues" people are having are a bit blown out of proportion though. Media sites will make it seem like every console is faulty or something.

This was one of the main factors i didnt buy on release day. I learned after PS4 Launched. I got my ps4 on launch day and could only keep 4-5 games on it at a time due to disc space. Which isnt the end of the world, but at the same time if i want to jump back into a game i havent played in a long time, then I shouldnt have to reload it and go through that whole process again. So i lived like that for awhile then just a few months later the PS4 Pro came out and had like quadruple the disc space Launch day ps4 had.

So basically, I'm gonna wait for PS5 Pro to drop. Which sucks, but a majority of the games i want to play dont come out till next year anyhow. Also gives them time to work out any bugs. I think a lot of the "issues" people are having are a bit blown out of proportion though. Media sites will make it seem like every console is faulty or something.

Didnt the PS4 pro come out like 3 years after the initial PS4 launch? That's a long time to wait for extra storage space

Didnt the PS4 pro come out like 3 years after the initial PS4 launch? That's a long time to wait for extra storage space
Maybe, I could have sworn that shit was within a year though. Or at least a different PS4 with more storage space because i recall being pissed that I felt like i had just bought the damn thing and the storage space was only my ever complaint lol. It was so long ago my timeline could be way way off though.

Back