Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

My son want one so ima try and cop this week

My 5th Grade son asked if we could get a PS5 right now instead of waiting until Christmas and I jokingly said if you get straight A's then we'll get one as soon as you get your report card.

Well this lil nigga done fucked around and got straight A's and made the Honor Society, Honor Roll, and Student of the Month. Had his teacher randomly call me and 9 PM and tell me how much he's improved and he's her best student right now. He was a C student like all of last year and this nigga came out the gates flying for that PS5. he's been checking in daily for updates on when they gonna restock and all that.

Just picked their report cards up today and this muthafucka was sitting there looking at me like I thought you knew dad. Now I went from being more than cool with copping one in like January or February to scramble mode. I might even gone head and get one of those $800 bundles even though I never buy bundles. Don't think I've ever got one. The ones at GameStop were not Digital Bundles though and I definitely want the Digital one.

My 5th Grade son asked if we could get a PS5 right now instead of waiting until Christmas and I jokingly said if you get straight A's then we'll get one as soon as you get your report card.

Well this lil nigga done fucked around and got straight A's and made the Honor Society, Honor Roll, and Student of the Month. Had his teacher randomly call me and 9 PM and tell me how much he's improved and he's her best student right now. He was a C student like all of last year and this nigga came out the gates flying for that PS5. he's been checking in daily for updates on when they gonna restock and all that.

Just picked their report cards up today and this muthafucka was sitting there looking at me like I thought you knew dad. Now I went from being more than cool with copping one in like January or February to scramble mode. I might even gone head and get one of those $800 bundles even though I never buy bundles. Don't think I've ever got one. The ones at GameStop were not Digital Bundles though and I definitely want the Digital one.

You forced his hand and now he forcing your hand.

Gotta love it though lol

@Banginscrew901 go on and flip that bitch for a quick thou-wow. Show these geeks that not everybody dying to play them corny ass first day releases bro

If you coulda flipped it you would have flipped it.

But lemme guess on top of not needing the system like yall been claiming cause theres "no games out you want to play" you have no desire to sell it either. So it's just there...

@Inori you seeing this shit?

But lemme guess on top of not needing the system like yall been claiming cause theres "no games out you want to play" you have no desire to sell it either. So it's just there...

I'll be honest. My main reason for not preordering was I really didn't want that all white version. It's going to be the largest thing by the TV and it's going to stick out so bad that I really wouldn't have mind waiting until the Spring for a black version or skins.

But after Sony deaded all those 3rd party skins I knew it was a wrap for real.

As for the games, I don't mind any of the launch games because I play all of them. I just wasn't in a rush to have to play them at release.

But now as I sit and think I really underestimated how many people were going to feel like they needed to cop right away. I knew the demand was gonna be high but not like this. I figure it would be like an iPhone release. Probably could wait a week or two and they'll just have more but nope. Dry.

what is happening in here? I aint been following the back and forth.

So some folks have the Ps5... but aint too pressed to play it... and aint too pressed to flip it either and just got it collecting dust as folks around the world are looking to cop? Is that's whats happening? lol

If so that shit dont make sense to me but whatever. I got my tabs open for Wednesday, Black Friday and Cyber Monday hoping to get my own for the regular price lol

I'll be honest. My main reason for not preordering was I really didn't want that all white version. It's going to be the largest thing by the TV and it's going to stick out so bad that I really wouldn't have mind waiting until the Spring for a black version or skins.

But after Sony deaded all those 3rd party skins I knew it was a wrap for real.

As for the games, I don't mind any of the launch games because I play all of them. I just wasn't in a rush to have to play them at release.

But now as I sit and think I really underestimated how many people were going to feel like they needed to cop right away. I knew the demand was gonna be high but not like this. I figure it would be like an iPhone release. Probably could wait a week or two and they'll just have more but nope. Dry.

Not preordering is one thing. But these niggas in here went from "I don't even want that shit anyway" to "I been had it. I might sell or just let it sit here."

My one nigga tried to play me in a group chat talking bout he got a baby on the way and don't got time for games. I had to pull up the screenshot of him saying he was waiting for the black system.

Niggas scared to say money tight. Or they just haven't been able to catch a break ordering online and it's weird to me.

what is happening in here? I aint been following the back and forth.

So some folks have the Ps5... but aint too pressed to play it... and aint too pressed to flip it either and just got it collecting dust as folks around the world are looking to cop? Is that's whats happening? lol

If so that shit dont make sense to me but whatever. I got my tabs open for Wednesday, Black Friday and Cyber Monday hoping to get my own for the regular price lol

Lmao thats Mac. Hell, If i would of gotten one i would of flipped it after seeing what niggas paying for em.

nigga said he wrapped it up n put it under the tree.

I on the other hand never even tried for one and now niggas think im broke....

Midnight tonight or 12noon est?

I doubt they drop tonight,the schedule is tomorrow at 9pm est (Online),but people are saying they might have in store tomorrow too they just don't want to announce it yet. But even if you don't get it tomorrow they're saying for sure they're doing 2 drops on Black Friday,one online and one in store. I think 12 midnight Thursday and 5am Fri you can get it in stores.

@Banginscrew901 go on and flip that bitch for a quick thou-wow. Show these geeks that not everybody dying to play them corny ass first day releases bro

Thing is my homeboy want to buy it from me so he can be number 1 dad on Xmas and want me to sell him mines. But I'm conflicted cause I can't bust his head on the price oppose somebody I don't know. He like you don't even got no games for it. And you ain't even opened it up yet. But every time I see they on sale I tell him and I'm trying to get it as well. So I don't know

Lmao thats Mac. Hell, If i would of gotten one i would of flipped it after seeing what niggas paying for em.

nigga said he wrapped it up n put it under the tree.

I on the other hand never even tried for one and now niggas think im broke....
Your cooking skills proved to be true.

Just calling it how I see it. You could have posted the receipts by now.

Back