Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I never even finished my Spiderman but the fact they doing that doesn't bode well for the rest of ps4 1st party. Was really hoping for free upgrade for GoT and TLoU2.

Still didn't finish Ghost yet. I'm horrible at finishing games ps3 and ps4 era. Guess it happens as you get older and got other shit happening. Though we did have a country wide lock down this year so ya... no excuses but ya I'm still copping the new system asap.

Sony told us months ago they weren't doing any kind of smart delivery and that would be up to game dev's which they wouldn't block. Platform makes like 10-15% royalty depending on where and when you buy the game.

I don't know why yall letting these 2 niggas terrorize you. Lol.

Sony told us months ago they weren't doing any kind of smart delivery and that would be up to game dev's which they wouldn't block. Platform makes like 10-15% royalty depending on where and when you buy the game.

I don't know why yall letting these 2 niggas terrorize you. Lol.
Lmao you work for Sony?

You are acting like it's wild that people expect value for money.

Everyone saying Sony approach is confusing you can get free upgrade for miles but not for Spiderman? They are from same publishers

u can’t tell me that it’s not a good deal... it’sdef not a “omg I gotta get a ps5” but still...dudes complain there’s no backwards But they still got the classics of the last couple years on there... and I assume more will follow

Dead @ Days Gone being there tho... that game failed
Days gone was dope tho. Repetitive but so was spiderman.

Lmao you work for Sony?

You are acting like it's wild that people expect value for money.

Everyone saying Sony approach is confusing you can get free upgrade for miles but not for Spiderman? They are from same publishers

Like I said that wasn't Sony's decision. It was up to the developers. But you knew this already.

And technically insomniac games is a Sony subsidiary so you getting what you want.

Since yall pressed to stir the pot with misinformation I'll be happy to correct you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ima just cop the miles shit.

I have no desire to replay Spiderman over again since I already beat it on PS4... even with the improved graphics.. im good
I didnt get to finish because my disc drive was fucked can just play it on the 5 anyway since its backwards compatible right??

You think there's still gonna be a Black Friday with the rona goin round? Online orders are likely your only hope at this point.

They may have some in the stores but Black Friday won't be the typical shit this year I would imagine
Black Friday hasn't been the same in years, used to work retail when shit really changed 5 years ago. In store shopping on black Friday dropped by like half. Even the past few years has been tamed as fuck compared to previous. Black Friday online shopping is going to be bigger then ever these holidays.

yea i still got the game and I'll jump on from time to time. I think most of the servers are the paid ones buy the gamers
I think I saw 1 official server a month ago but it was pretty dead. There's not a lot of paid servers so the ones that are there have very long queues to get in
Of course I like conquest so that narrows my search even more lol

Back