Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

giphy.gif

"They didn't send emails" like shut up. Lmaooooo. You got in where you fit in or you didn't. This ain't a covid vaccine. The retailers already fucked up the plan and threw things into chaos.

And to think if they gave everyone an approximate time and place that the shit wouldn't end up just getting robo purchased is hilarious.

This shit gonna sell out within minutes everytime. It is what it is.

The smear campaign by xbox and their loyalists is hilarious. It's over.

"They didn't send emails" like shut up. Lmaooooo. You got in where you fit in or you didn't. This ain't a covid vaccine. The retailers already fucked up the plan and threw things into chaos.

And to think if they gave everyone an approximate time and place that the shit wouldn't end up just getting robo purchased is hilarious.

This shit gonna sell out within minutes everytime. It is what it is.

The smear campaign by xbox and their loyalists is hilarious. It's over.

Bruh none of the retailers catching as much heat as Sony. Even tho EVER story I've read in the week since have mentioned that the retailers are the ones that jumped the gun

Bruh none of the retailers catching as much heat as Sony. Even tho EVER story I've read in the week since have mentioned that the retailers are the ones that jumped the gun

Which is hilarious considering sony guaranteed no one an email anyway. It was initially gonna be a random, capped invite only process lol.

I'll try a white color system this time around. Change the aesthetic around this mf.

Back