Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I wouldn’t be mad at paying 5 for it. I’m getting the all digital jawn so maybe it’ll go for the $450

I’m not getting the all digital

there’s gonna be times when you’re at the mercy of the PS store, or servers/internet or a download, or buying games digital for a certain price when the physical could be $15 cheaper, etc

I’ll pay the extra $50

there’s gonna be times when you’re at the mercy of the PS store, or servers/internet or a download, or buying games digital for a certain price when the physical could be $15 cheaper, etc

I’ll pay the extra $50

On the flipside, if you're not a person that has to have games right away, the PS store has more consistent and better sales than brick and mortar stores IMO.

On the flipside, if you're not a person that has to have games right away, the PS store has more consistent and better sales than brick and mortar stores IMO.
Yeah but on the regular ps5 I can still take advantage of that also

win/win

I mean 85% of my games are digital and the only physicals I have are ones where the physical was about $10-$15 less than the digital a few months after release

I’ll pay the extra $50

I just need to finish Spiderman and unchartered 4 i dont see me buying to many disc based games

I just need to finish Spiderman and unchartered 4 i dont see me buying to many disc based games
Me neither but imo you should have the option

but idk for some ppl it’s different

some ppl only buy 4 AAA games a year at launch

I buy about 12 games a year at various times so sometimes disc might be better to buy because of price

but the drawback is there’s a game I been neglecting for 6 months because it’s on disc so I’m never thinking about it

As far as new games I only buy maybe 4 tops per year and supplement the rest of my gaming through whatever’s on PS Plus, so that’s why the disc free option works for me.

Back