Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I didn't buy any game with that in mind lol. And seeing how the ps5 isn't here right now its irrelevant.

Yall letting xbox get in your head with shribbery.

That shit never has and never will matter to me. The plan should be to make new and better games on a new and better system not make the old ones look better in a new system lmao tf.

Yall finna drop 100s on a new gen system that's only great selling point is that they can make your old shit shiny?
Playstation remakes nothing but old games....if that ain't the kettle calling the pot black

Playstation remakes nothing but old games....if that ain't the kettle calling the pot black

That's the point. Xbox trying to sell you on a lazy version of what Sony been doing.

Give me a rebuilt ff7 from the ground up, spiderman (miles morales), demon souls.

Don't give me better graphics renderings of the same old game lmao. Sony been doing that and giving it away with ps plus. Xbox can keep that shit. That's not impressive to me. Especially since I dont own an xbox one.

What am I gonna do buy a series x then buy xbox one games?

Smart delivery only benefits xbox one users. They've given up the race and are basically throwing a hailmary at xbox one owners hoping they don't jump ship.

They got a higher cpu and GPU speed but no games that can actually reach those speeds or studios that care to make them. What happens in 2-3 years when sony drops a ps5 pro and blows that shit out the water with more 1st party games and studios behind them.

Microsoft has maybe 1 more gen after this one to figure it out and that's if google/stadia doesn't get its shit together.
Nintendo been bodying everything the last 2-3. If they come with something crazy the next 2 years xbox might get knocked tf off.

If the rumours are true and the digital-only PS5 is cheaper in the long run it works out the most expensive version.

A physical copy of Last of us in store is £49.99 & Digital £54.99

So I'm assuming a Physical ps5 game will be £59.99 and the digital will be £65.99

The last 3 years (probably more) 2k has dropped to $28 by march.

The last 2 years (possibly more) 2k has been $3.99 or free by july. Unless you getting a bag off playing that shit just wait.

I used to do both systems, this go around I’m just gonna cop ps5. My Xbox one collected so much dust due to inactivity.

I might cop a gaming pc next year to fill the void as my second system though.

Bruh this is me

and I feel so damn bad cuz i aint even buy the damn Xbox this time, shit was a gift

but hey, what can you do?

Game pass is nice af.. that shit still aint enough to keep me going back tho

Back