Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Anybody planning on getting the ps5 and xbox?

Yea I plan on getting both. I love Halo and the Forza series so I can't miss out on those. And obviously the exclusives on Playstation are a must. Financially speaking I'm at a great place and this new generation launch I can actually afford to get both.

Cyberpunk isn't gonna make the difference for me. Nothing I've seen from Microsoft has impressed me cause at its core it only really benefits xbox one users.

Realistically I was done with xbox after my 2nd red ringed 360.
I think it's a good thing in general it may force if to be the new normal. You see Sony has acted and is doing an alternative

I think it's a good thing in general it may force if to be the new normal. You see Sony has acted and is doing an alternative

Everything I've seen says Sony is leaving that up to game developers. Basically putting the onus on them. Another chess move.

Smart delivery doesn't really matter to me tho cause I don't go backwards in my gaming unless it's a full remake which Sony is more likely to end up doing for their 1st party titles.
You don't have games you haven't finished yet? There's been a few times where I'll play a game for awhile but a new game I really like comes out so I'll hop on that and not get to finish the original one

You don't have games you haven't finished yet? There's been a few times where I'll play a game for awhile but a new game I really like comes out so I'll hop on that and not get to finish the original one

I didn't buy any game with that in mind lol. And seeing how the ps5 isn't here right now its irrelevant.

Yall letting xbox get in your head with shribbery.

That shit never has and never will matter to me. The plan should be to make new and better games on a new and better system not make the old ones look better in a new system lmao tf.

Yall finna drop 100s on a new gen system that's only great selling point is that they can make your old shit shiny?

I didn't buy any game with that in mind lol. And seeing how the ps5 isn't here right now its irrelevant.

Yall letting xbox get in your head with shribbery.

That shit never has and never will matter to me. The plan should be to make new and better games on a new and better system not make the old ones look better in a new system lmao tf.

Yall finna drop 100s on a new gen system that's only great selling point is that they can make your old shit shiny?
Regardless if people buy an Xbox or not this is the least we should be asking for its consumer friendly.

For example EA saying if you buy the physical version of madden on the PS4 and buy the digital ps5 disqualifies you from a free upgrade is Incredibly wack!

I ain't saying buy an Xbox but when it comes to value of our money this is stuff we should be asking for. Sony should be doing exactly the same. The remasters and dlc should be free

Regardless if people buy an Xbox or not this is the least we should be asking for its consumer friendly.

For example EA saying if you buy the physical version of madden on the PS4 and buy the digital ps5 disqualifies you from a free upgrade is Incredibly wack!

I ain't saying buy an Xbox but when it comes to value of our money this is stuff we should be asking for. Sony should be doing exactly the same. The remasters and dlc should be free

That's EA saying that not sony. If you can't wait 2 months for the ps5 to drop with the new titles and all this information you have now that's on you. And tbh sony hasn't been fucking up like Microsoft so why jump through hoops?

Understand xbox is doing all this because they losing the race. Not out the kindness of their hearts. It's a marketing strategy.

I'm happy with my Sony experience. All I need is for it to not get worst. Last thing I need is for them to start following behind Microsoft.

@VIBE I think it was you who mentioned about cleaning out their PS4. How did you open it? I dont see any screws

That's EA saying that not sony. If you can't wait 2 months for the ps5 to drop with the new titles and all this information you have now that's on you. And tbh sony hasn't been fucking up like Microsoft so why jump through hoops?

Understand xbox is doing all this because they losing the race. Not out the kindness of their hearts. It's a marketing strategy.

I'm happy with my Sony experience. All I need is for it to not get worst. Last thing I need is for them to start following behind Microsoft.

You’re right. Microsoft has to do these things in order to try and compete. I still remember the game sharing fiasco Xbox had when the Xbox One came out. They lost the last gen race before it started.

Back