Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

17 stores all within 10 miles of each other in my area will have PS5's tomorrow. But I dont feel like driving around tomorrow so imma pass.

Has anybody else had problems with the controller running down quick?
I thought it’s just because I usually watch shit with the PS5 And then go to playing in so the controller never goes off

i keep one controller plugged in charging while I use the other 24/7 and I swap them out once a day

I thought it’s just because I usually watch shit with the PS5 And then go to playing in so the controller never goes off

i keep one controller plugged in charging while I use the other 24/7 and I swap them out once a day
Yea mine just from straight playing and I cut it off once I'm done. May have to cut the vibrations off or down

It's no worse than these dudes getting a ps5 to go back and play the GTA that came out damn near a decade ago
I ain't gone lie it really ain't that many games I'm liking that's out now and games to damn high to be just spending all willy nilly. But I did get on to check out the update and I may play it today some time

Back