Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

PS5 vertical and you got drinks near it? You living dangerously bruh.

I didnt even try to put mine vertical cuz I felt like that shit would just fall the fuck over at some point lol

That stand sturdy as fuc my boy

Tvs too big to be playing video games on tbh...

Pc gamers got it right. You miss too much on bigger screens. A smaller monitor >>>>>

For example, I don't think I would have ever gotten that 42 kills in one round to get the apex predator badge on my TV. But I got it the first day on monitor

To be honest smaller monitors and screens are better off for shit like COD. My brothers homies were on that wave hard for a while copping small screens and them boys were beast. Im thinking about copping something for those games specifically. When i play COD on my 65 inch i feel im constantly breaking my eyes left and right to see whats all going on.

Big screens are better for pretty much any other style of games expecially beautiful adventure games like Uncharted and Last Of Us.

You crazy. You not playing on a pc though. Then folks done brainwashed you
Bruh I working in the computer section of a best buy.

I've had COUNTLESS console gamers come in to get monitors this year.

All for the same reasons

Higher fps
Higher refresh rate
Quicker response time...

TV s just don't compare.

Your monitor is right in front of you on a desk or a table. You can set your console up the same way. You don't need a huge ass monitor because you're sitting right up on it.

You sit back to watch TV. No one is sitting right up on a 65" tv to game. You're gonna have to sit back... And you're not gonna have as clear of a picture, because TVs aren't built for that shit.

A nice 27-32" monitor on your desk with your PS5 or Xbox 1 is the way to go bruh.

I mean you don't have to trust me. Research it 🤷🏿‍♂️

Bruh I working in the computer section of a best buy.

I've had COUNTLESS console gamers come in to get monitors this year.

All for the same reasons

Higher fps
Higher refresh rate
Quicker response time...

TV s just don't compare.

Your monitor is right in front of you on a desk or a table. You can set your console up the same way. You don't need a huge ass monitor because you're sitting right up on it.

You sit back to watch TV. No one is sitting right up on a 65" tv to game. You're gonna have to sit back... And you're not gonna have as clear of a picture, because TVs aren't built for that shit.

A nice 27-32" monitor on your desk with your PS5 or Xbox 1 is the way to go bruh.

I mean you don't have to trust me. Research it 🤷🏿‍♂️
I can see fine on My 70 though. All I'm gone say is when we run one you better be at the top.

Back