Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Finally got one. This was going to be last try for a while too because we're looking to buy a new house in the next couple of months, so all spending has to pretty much be put on hold until we get the loan approval. Now I get to put my Demon's Souls coaster to use.

wrong thread?

I think there is a "What's the worse movie you ever saw" thread somewhere. Nigga somehow managed to wander from that threat to here. lol

What's the noise level like compared to the ps4 pro? My shit sounds like a harrier taking off half the time no matter how clean it is.

I had to take the whole fucker apart and clean off the chip and apply new thermal compound. Now it's quiet as a mouse. Shit wasn't even dusty inside it just had a shit ton of cheap thermal paste glopped on and basically hardened into silly putty.

I had to take the whole fucker apart and clean off the chip and apply new thermal compound. Now it's quiet as a mouse. Shit wasn't even dusty inside it just had a shit ton of cheap thermal paste glopped on and basically hardened into silly putty.

Sounds like poor QA. Mine hasn't arrived yet, but from what I've heard they are all quiet. With all the demand, it shouldn't be too unexpected that some shit like that is happening.

Sounds like poor QA. Mine hasn't arrived yet, but from what I've heard they are all quiet. With all the demand, it shouldn't be too unexpected that some shit like that is happening.

This was a ps4 pro that is a few years old not a ps5. But it still was terrible QA that they let a chip with so much compound go out (maybe they're all like that).

I'm sure the PS5 will have some similar bullshit in a few years. Hopefully it's at least easy to take apart and put back together.

Back