Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I thought I was a member of the club. Best Buy restocked. I went to the site, hit the button a couple times and it went to the cart. I just knew I had it because the whole system they have in place is supposed to make it so you can't even get to that part unless you got one. I picked the store for delivery and then went to checkout and that bitch gave me a message that literally said "Oops, we just realized were out of this item."

I thought about going to the store and burning that shit down. lol

I thought I was a member of the club. Best Buy restocked. I went to the site, hit the button a couple times and it went to the cart. I just knew I had it because the whole system they have in place is supposed to make it so you can't even get to that part unless you got one. I picked the store for delivery and then went to checkout and that bitch gave me a message that literally said "Oops, we just realized were out of this item."

That happened to me last year. Shit was in my cart and I couldn't click checkout. I ended up keeping my laptop on and a tab open for a week and checked every hour but it would always say they're out. Ended up giving up on bestbuy

Have you tried the ps direct queue site? That's where I got mine

That happened to me last year. Shit was in my cart and I couldn't click checkout. I ended up keeping my laptop on and a tab open for a week and checked every hour but it would always say they're out. Ended up giving up on bestbuy

Sounds like you gave up on life. Damn bruh.

It’s okay man you got demon’s souls

Not yet. This was the first time I put any real effort into trying to get one.

Yep, it'll be the dopest coaster ever until I actually get a PS5. lol

is it a whole rework they done on demon souls? Or just upgraded graphics? If so I gotta pick that up.

purchased hitman 3 the other night, spent 4 hours in Dubai on the first mission, then gave up as I started shooting the whole hotel up. Restarted and found a route to do it in 10 minutes.

is it a whole rework they done on demon souls? Or just upgraded graphics? If so I gotta pick that up.

purchased hitman 3 the other night, spent 4 hours in Dubai on the first mission, then gave up as I started shooting the whole hotel up. Restarted and found a route to do it in 10 minutes.
I think it’s reworked graphics with some extras to it

Just copped my controller and headset.

Do I need to play Rachet and Clank ps4 version before the new one? Got for free on ps+

Just copped my controller and headset.

Do I need to play Rachet and Clank ps4 version before the new one? Got for free on ps+

I never did bro, pretty much first few stages are a tutorial into the game. So either way you will learn the mechanics from the new one as you can’t skip through the starting stages

Purchased demon souls as I love the series, picked a shit starter class to switch it up as I usually go dex for movement and evasion but gone with soldier.

Can barely roll away from attacks and using a spear, just passed 1st boss slowly starting to remember certain areas.

graphic remodel makes it feel like a whole new game.

I'm still running GTA on the PS4 with cuzzo until it drops on the PS5..

But I already got

Miles Morales
Watch dogs
Resident evil

Never was a fan of ratchet and clank gameplay.... So I might pass on that

I told y'all niggaz I would have one before battlefield drops.... It's definitely on and popping

Back