Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Copped mines Wednesday. Goodness I’m having fun playing 2K.

Im running back Spider-Man and the miles morales version too.

Exodus, Madden, 2K, Borderlands all look great updated.

Amazon got the Demons Souls remake for ~$40. I think I'm going to go ahead and cop it. I don't have a PS5 and don't know when one is going to be available for me to get, but when I get one, I'm getting that game, so might as well get it for the cheap while I can.

Amazon got the Demons Souls remake for ~$40. I think I'm going to go ahead and cop it. I don't have a PS5 and don't know when one is going to be available for me to get, but when I get one, I'm getting that game, so might as well get it for the cheap while I can.
Why don’t you just wait for the PS5 first since it might be cheaper by the time you get one?

AE1975DD-0E0C-4F35-9384-D2D7327B09F5.jpeg

218B64EE-5E32-4909-A94F-0A7759C1F289.jpeg
200.gif

I copped that cyberpunk just in time

ima sit on it until the next gen update drops unless I get bored or tired of waiting

hows the experience bruv?

loving it man, never played ratchet and clank before thought it was a crash bandicoot type game, actually quite in depth story and extremely fun to fuck around on. Great weapon ranges.

What's the noise level like compared to the ps4 pro? My shit sounds like a harrier taking off half the time no matter how clean it is.

mate silent the the G in lasagne.

Back