Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I never played a FF game

dont seem like some shit id be into

They should have made this remake co op. That's probably asking too much but they should approach it down the line. That would definitely make shit more fun.

Sony getting some form of game pass is a great thing. This is why competition is good Sony forced Microsoft to buy studios so Microsoft can talk about exclusives.

Nintendo needs a form of competition and fast!!
Im kind of confused because i thought playstation now was basically the competition to gamepass? I prefer the ability to stream a game then actually having to download, which you have that option too. What exactly are they saying now? That ps now will be revamped or some shit?

Im kind of confused because i thought playstation now was basically the competition to gamepass? I prefer the ability to stream a game then actually having to download, which you have that option too. What exactly are they saying now? That ps now will be revamped or some shit?

Ps now is good if you have kids that need variety. That will hold them long enough without killing your wallet.

Gamepass is for gamers. And admittedly 1 area where playstation is getting their ass beat.

It's weird as a consumer you obviously want playstation to cave but it doesn't help with their in house games. Making a gamepass type membership hurts their in house properties in the long run.

Xbox uses game pass as a ploy to get people to buy systems but they don't guarantee you any quality products for your troubles you just have to spend less off top game to game. Playstation in house games are worth full price tho everytime. Their exclusives are why you buy their system. You know you will get 1-3 games a year that xbox can't match.

Will be interesting to see how this shakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps now is good if you have kids that need variety. That will hold them long enough without killing your wallet.

Gamepass is for gamers. And admittedly 1 area where playstation is getting their ass beat.

It's weird as a consumer you obviously want playstation to cave but it doesn't help with their in house games. Making a gamepass type membership hurts their in house properties in the long run.

Xbox uses game pass as a ploy to get people to buy systems but they don't guarantee you any quality products for your troubles you just have to spend less off top game to game. Playstation in house games are worth full price tho everytime. Their exclusives are why you buy their system. You know you will get 1-3 games a year that xbox can't match.

Will be interesting to see how this shakes.

This is pretty much the reason why Nintendo probably will never go down that road. The only reason you buy a Nintendo system is for its exclusives.

Back