Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Umm...congrats I think? Lol!

Get it now while you can. Whateva lil "me time" you and ya girl may have...you gonna need it to WOO SAHH brotha. Lol!

Last edited:
Umm...congrats I think? Lol!

Get it now whole you can. Whateva lil "me time" you and ya girl may have...you gonna need it to WOO SAHH brotha. Lol!

I always wonder why women bash men for playing video games. VGs are probably the best recreational activity a family man can have, because you can play them while you're home. Most of the other shit we like takes us out of the house for hours at a time which is difficult when you got kids, especially young ones.

I always wonder why women bash men for playing video games. VGs are probably the best recreational activity a family man can have, because you can play them while you're home. Most of the other shit we like takes us out of the house for hours at a time which is difficult when you got kids, especially young ones.
Total opposite she looking at you like you could be feeding the baby, washing bottles, changing diapers and washing clothes.

In my case I took the night shift and slept in the morning some time. But when ever she cried I got to her just to keep peace. But I did catch some lip about playing my game.

Shit is crazy.

You can legit put on the tv and watch a show and they wouldn’t say anything. But soon as you turn on the game on that same TV, here comes “why you playing the game”

In my eyes it’s no difference. I’m still on the same sofa on the same tv.

Last edited:
lol Damn, I'm glad my wife don't give me that kinda grief. She'll bug me a little when I go play the game instead sitting with her and watching some dumb show I have no interest in, but that's about it.

lol Damn, I'm glad my wife don't give me that kinda grief. She'll bug me a little when I go play the game instead sitting with her and watching some dumb show I have no interest in, but that's about it.

My wife stopped. But in the beginning when we was new parents she used to bug the hell out of me.

Back