Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Damn. March came and went. Thought yall would be for sure able to walk in store and buy it by now. 😬

Still playing ps4 must be garbage. Ew.

Nah playing PS4 is still great, and I see a lot of PS5 owners whining about the lack of exclusive content as if this isn't what happens with the transition to every new console generation. Nobody told those dummies to pay 1K for a PS5.

lol I thought was going to have one. I got on the Best Buy site as soon as they had a restock. Shit said "Add to Cart." I hit the button and by the time it went through shit had sold out.

maaaaan every damn time like bitch I’m trying to give y’all money and y’all don’t want it lol. And they be like it’s 10 left man wtf

I remember I said I was gonna wait until Feb to get one

I’m so glad I said fuck it in like mid December to get one because maybe if I waited I probably still wouldn’t have one now

Meant to post this Friday when i stumbled across it. Still got time to grab it if u dont already have it n wanna try it out.

PlayStation Now typically goes for $9.99 a month at its least committal tier, but Sony is currently promoting an offer that gives away a month for even less than that. For a limited time, PlayStation Now subscribers can get a month for just $1, a deal which is conspicuously also offered by Xbox Game Pass and has been the norm there for a while. The PlayStation Now promotion is only live until March 29th though, so if you’re interested in taking advantage of it, now’s the time to do so.

The PlayStation Now offer appeared on the site set up for the PlayStation subscription service this week without much fanfare but was noticed by deal watchers such as Wario 64. The final tile on the PlayStation Now site typically advertises a one-month subscription for $9.99 but has been replaced temporarily by the new deal.

Who TF surfs the web on a PS anyway.?

They've had that shit since like PS2. Never used it once.

And especially now. Phone, Tablet, Laptop, or Desktop is always within arms reach.

:js4:

I usually use my extra laptop that I only use for that purpose w/ the tv, but sometimes I'll pull up a movie from the game browser. Think of it as a security buffer when accessing certain sites that would be harmful to a computer but not so much to a game system.

Who TF surfs the web on a PS anyway.?

They've had that shit since like PS2. Never used it once.

And especially now. Phone, Tablet, Laptop, or Desktop is always within arms reach.

:js4:
I mainly use it for streaming movies. Don't have to worry about viruses etc. Works like a charm, no worries. Guess if you into paying for movies and the various streaming services wouldn't need it. Technically can use for streaming ppv too

Levidia.ch
Wootly links best.

Back