Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Haven't picked up my PS5 since mid December after finishing Spiderman. I've been playing Hitman & COD on the Series X. Now that I've finished those games gonna go and start Watch Dog.

Sony will add 10 additional games to its Play at Home program, including Horizon: Zero Dawn, in the coming weeks.

The first nine games will be available for free to own and download starting next week on March 25. Those games are: Abzu, The Witness, Enter the Gungeon, Subnautica, Rez Infinite, Moss, Astro Bot: Rescue Mission, Paper Beast, and Thumper. Then, starting April 19, Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition will be available to download for free. The first nine games will be available for free to download until April 22 and Horizon: Zero Dawn will be available until May 14.

Sony will add 10 additional games to its Play at Home program, including Horizon: Zero Dawn, in the coming weeks.

The first nine games will be available for free to own and download starting next week on March 25. Those games are: Abzu, The Witness, Enter the Gungeon, Subnautica, Rez Infinite, Moss, Astro Bot: Rescue Mission, Paper Beast, and Thumper. Then, starting April 19, Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition will be available to download for free. The first nine games will be available for free to download until April 22 and Horizon: Zero Dawn will be available until May 14.

Half of those games are PSVR games, which means they're only relevant to a small subset of the general PS community.

Back