Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Grand opening and grand closing. These little third party companies ain’t worth paying attention to. Just wait until Sony release the official custom plates if you wanna spice up your 5.

Yea man, fuck a PS5. I'll wait for the fall season for more games and shit and hopefully more models to to avoid fuckery. Nintendo??? I'm back ErGD_0rVgAEy9pL.gif

Hasn't the consensus been that the controller is one of the best things about the PS5. Aside from it breaking already for some, I think that probably justifies the higher cost.
The controller feels great especially the triggers but still man...phew

School me on Smash Brothers. I don't get why it's so fun. Is there a story mode or do I have to have friends to enjoy it?

Ita basically fun If you got a group of people with you. We would always have atleast 3- 4 people with it since the og on 64. Even as adults when all the guys come over we def get it popping all over again and the shit talking begins. Def not a game to play by yourself as it's a party style game but it def not just a button masher, the more you get better the more you how to be more strategic to be.

Ita basically fun If you got a group of people with you. We would always have atleast 3- 4 people with it since the og on 64. Even as adults when all the guys come over we def get it popping all over again and the shit talking begins. Def not a game to play by yourself as it's a party style game but it def not just a button masher, the more you get better the more you how to be more strategic to be.

My roommates kept me up at night while they were goin' in on playing this game. We were in college and that's one thing I never got into and I'm glad I didn't.

Smash bros and naruto clash of ninja 2 on gamecube got me and the homies through a couple summers lol.

Heard the story mode is like 20 hours and hopefully I can make some Nintendo switch friends here since I'm socially akward. So I may cop! Btw what makes Mario kart so playable? Does each character have their own thing?

This. I mean people play it 1v1 now competitively, but I've never played it in that way. It's a party game in that you just get a bunch of people together and go crazy. It's basically a fighting version of Mario Kart.

In case anyone is looking in the NYC area hmu on the11thdivision on ig

Attachments

• 20210116_142336.jpg
    20210116_142336.jpg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210116_142319.jpg
    20210116_142319.jpg
    958.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210116_142255.jpg
    20210116_142255.jpg
    942.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210116_110536.jpg